80 min - 23k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Oktober 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Just a small review to fill in a blank spot...wrote most of it weeks ago and forgot about it. From time to time I feel obligated to post one for an unreviewed shop.

I used Stella in Ikebukuro quite a lot in the past, so decided to check Stella Next in Kabukicho out of convenience because I was in the area. It's a sister shop, but despite it being very close to the main branch it has a separate lineup of girls.
Found this surprising since other health shops like Yarisugi just show the same lineup in areas that are close to each other.
Stella has about 50 girls working each day, Stella Next just about 20, so it is reasonably smaller. One other difference is that Stella Next seems to have a pretty high percentage of girls with big bust size.

I saw on Cityheaven that the shop offers a 2k discount when you add them on LINE and book this way.... sounded convenient at first but made nothing easier.

I have used them again afterwards but booked regularly via Cityheaven. LINE is just not worth it.....slower than Cityheaven und you have to do all confirmations via phone anyway.

So I made my appointment via LINE, got my confirmation call shortly after. The staff at Stella Next is similar to the main branch. Polite, friendly and they usually confirm every aspect and option of the booking individually to make sure everything is correct. Probably the best over the phone service of all DH shops I have used so far. Always takes a bit of time but very good service.

Called them again an hour before the appointment and they told me the girl will probably be a few minutes late. Didn't think much about it because this is pretty common. When I arrived at my hotel I confirmed again but this time they told me the delay will be about 20 minutes. They called me again after 20 minutes to tell me that they were unable to contact the girl and she won't be able to make it. Great...first time I got cancelled after entering a hotel. They suggested a different girl with a similar body type so I told them I have to check CH first to see if this works for me and I will call them back afterwards. Her profile looked good so I called back to confirm the booking. Got another 2k discount for the inconvenience and the girl was dispatched.

When I opened the door and saw Moa the first time I was pleasantly surprised. These last minute alternative booking have a tendency to turn into fails, but not this time. The inconvenience before
was soon forgotten. She is beautiful and easy to talk to. Attractive girl with a girl next door vibe. She mentioned that she just had started to do this kind of work besides university, first day at Stella Next and the time with her felt like this (in a positive way). Felt very natural to talk to her and didn't feel like a booked service.

Had a very chill time with her, talking a lot, taking some time making out after showering together. I spent quite some time DATY which she seemed to enjoy before returning the favor. She was not really proactive but ok with all suggestions, just felt very natural to spend the time with her. Nice GFE all around and very relaxed. One of the few times where a cancelled appointment and last minute re-booking turned into a pleasent experience.

She is still with the shop and has a lot of positive reviews by now...so it seems I am not the only one that enjoyed her company.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
All in all a good experience. Booking went well despite all the problems that occured at the beginning. Moa is an attractive girl and the time with her felt very natural. Maybe she is a bit too "normal" for my taste to book her again, but I think she can easily be recommended.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

thanks for the sharing. i used stella tokyo once and wanted to try stella next on my nxt tripi feel their line up of girls on stella tokyo are all decent looking. and their staff are very friendly