Moe - A 5 Star Experience

Soapland Name:
Hisyo

Soapland Provider Name:
Moe - https://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=moe

Soapland Website:
https://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes, 75,000 Yen (65,000 Yen + Gaijin Tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretext:

This was my second soapland experience but I made the reservation ahead of time via direct contact on LINE a few weeks before I came to Japan. When I initially made the reservation, she worked for La Vie En Rose but due to some circumstances she changed her shop to Hisyo. Thankfully the shop also accepted foreigners and the reservation was a breeze, all done via LINE and no phone call to the shop needed. I think she's quite easy to make a reservation with as her twitter states that English and Chinese is okay and she often tweets her schedule availability in English as well but all of my communication with her was done in Japanese and she doesn't seem to speak great English.

Play:

I arrived at the shop about 20 minutes early to my morning appointment, I initially had some trouble finding it but eventually did and was greeted warmly by the staff and brought into a basic waiting room with an older Japanese punter as well. After about 15 minutes of waiting, Moe greeted me in her OL outfit. She looked quite sexy and I was already pretty excited.

We started off with the basic chit chat before she said 始めましょう and started with several kisses and took my hand and placed it on her boobs which are quite nice. After several minutes of LFK which turned into DFK, she invited me to undress her and undressed me as well. I have to say that she looks just as good in person as the photos and her twitter pictures are quite accurate. She then starts to immediately give me a fantastic blowjob with lots of ball play. She later told me that she went to Thailand to learn her technique. She has me lay down and begins with reverse cow-girl and begins riding me with her strong thighs. I couldn't last very long before I finished for the first time. She lets me be inside of her for a few minutes while we cuddle and kiss and I almost fell asleep in her arms right there. We then wash off in the tub together and kiss some more. Since I told her I was a boobs guy she constantly makes every effort to let me fondle and play with them.

Break time and we order some drinks and make more small talk about the weather and Japan, but she quickly turns the focus back to me and we had a really good conversation. The entire time she was playing with my dick and giving me lots of loving attention, her GFE is top notch for sure. Her play becomes more and more aggressive before I get rock hard again and she asked me if I wanted to continue on the bed or mat. I opted for the bed this time and she gives me another blowjob until I'm ready for the second round which begins in missionary. I don't hold back and start pounding her and her moans become progressively louder but for some reason I'm having a hard time finishing a second round but it wasn't for a lack of her effort. We tried various positions for almost 50 minutes and we were both getting pretty tired. I opted for a blowjob and wow her technique was what I needed to get over the line and finished the second time on her tits.

The second round exhausted me but she was still energetic and asked if I wanted one more but I didn't think I had it in me and there wasn't that much time left so we opted to wash together and kiss and cuddle afterwards until time was up. She gave me a very nice handwritten note on her 名刺 and we headed down together where she saw me off with one last kiss and boob grab. I say goodbye to the staff and head out to grab some lunch. Afterwards, I received a very pleasant thank you message on line as well.

Attachments:
photo3.jpg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She's an absolute star and if anyone sees her please treat her well. I'm strongly considering making another booking myself before I leave Japan but she's pretty popular and you need to book her a few weeks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 8/1/2023

Follow her on Twitter for quite a while but hesitate to make a reservation.
Thank you for your review and glad to know she treats gaijin unbaisely.;)

Reactions: rd1023
thanks for her putting her on my radar! going to try and get a booking with her. On another note, it seems like she has your (this) review as her bio on her other twt acc, congrats!

https://x.com/hisyo2moe
That's interesting she has this review up on her Twitter like that.

Also I laughed a little at her traveling to Thailand to learn her technique. Is there some ancient blowjob tech that girls who travel there get enlightened by or something.

Reactions: Alice
thanks for her putting her on my radar! going to try and get a booking with her. On another note, it seems like she has your (this) review as her bio on her other twt acc, congrats!

https://x.com/hisyo2moe
Yes I noticed this as well and was a bit surprised by it. It seems like she reads this forum as well. Moe if you’re reading this:

またぜひ会いましょうね

Reactions: Cinnabums
That's interesting she has this review up on her Twitter like that.

Also I laughed a little at her traveling to Thailand to learn her technique. Is there some ancient blowjob tech that girls who travel there get enlightened by or something.
I’ve heard rumors about hj techniques being taught at certain massage schools in Thailand, don’t know about Bj though.

I don't know what it is but for a lot of women.....that mid/late 30's era, something must just go off and BJ skills and wanting to give pleasure with their mouths just takes over.

She shar
Yes I noticed this as well and was a bit surprised by it. It seems like she reads this forum as well. Moe if you’re reading this:

またぜひ会いましょうね
ワタクシも会いたいよ。

Reactions: rd1023
Looks like Moe's twitter page is shot down again. Could anyone please help with other modes to make a booking?

Apologies, didn't explore the details in the link well. Found, the active twitter id there, thanks!