Nov 2017

Contact Method:
http://www.moe-ikebukuro.net/top.htm

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minute free, ¥4000 with discount ticket

Type/Location:
Sekukyaba

Language Notes:
Everything in Japanese. Moderate Japanese needed with the tencho.

Details of the Encounter:
I've been to this place a handful of times before. The quality-level is generally so-so but its cheap and there's the occasional gem in the rough.

Had planned to go to another place with a regular but turned out she was off. Decided to lead off with a cheap free at Moe, early (18:30) because a girl I didn't particularly care for came on at 20:00. Dug around and found the ticket on the home page and went in. Tencho was new, older gent, not the younger guys they used to have. Got seated, served my beer and waited for the first girl.

Round 1 - An-chan (no profile) Bubbly and cute, chatted for a bit and got down to business. Nice oppai, though a little chubby around the belly. Good kisser and got a bit of rubbing down below.

Round 2 - Saki-chan (http://www.moe-ikebukuro.net/cgi-bin/cast/detail.cgi?num=&id=saki) A semi-regular when I go here. I figured there was a pretty good chance I'd get her on a free. Probably actually in her early 30s, not fat but heavy-built. Always a good time with her. Went immediately for a grope down below and pretty much didn't let go for 10 minutes. Always tries to talk to me in broken English. The kind of vocabulary she's asked for doesn't usually come up in eikaiwa I think.

Round 3 - Tsubasa (no profile) A newcomer I think, probably doesn't have the thick skin to stick with it. Clearly wasn't into it even though she tried to put on a good face.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
2 out of 3 isn't bad. Was pretty much guaranteed a good time with Saki (but I hardly got to talk to her this time).

I couldn’t find this 40 min free coupon in their website, could you point to where it is? Also does this mean you got a full 80min for 4,000 yen?

That 4000 yen coupon expired on Jan 27th. Not sure what the QR code at the bottom gets you.

I couldn’t find this 40 min free coupon in their website, could you point to where it is? Also does this mean you got a full 80min for 4,000 yen?
"Free" in this context does not mean extra free time, it just means that you don't get to choose which girl you sit with and that you get a rotation of a few girls, opposed to shimei, which costs more and means they put you with your favorite girl as much as they can, but they will still send another girl for a while if your fav is busy.