Momo @ Hanamachi - Striking Gold in Ogikubo

Service Name:
Hanamachi

Provider Name:
Momo

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.hana-machi.net/momo.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins/4000 JPY (6000 play fee, -2000 home page coupon)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm on a bit of a pink salon binge lately, but largely went to delipin shops. I was craving a bit of that seedy degeneracy that can only be found in a real pink salon, so I started hitting up the town to see which ones would accept some gaijin dick. I wanted to find a place that wasn't already reviewed here to get more options for foreigners, so please be respectful and don't ruin this spot for the rest of us if you intend to check it out. You will need to speak Japanese to get into this joint. Do not attempt if you are only going to speak English or have incomprehensible Japanese.

After getting rejected at the door by a joint in Kabukicho and Kichijoji (on separate days), I worked my way down the list to Hanamachi in Ogikubo. I got there half past noon and there was a line up at the door. I guess all the local salarymen come here during their lunch break, but wouldn't it be super awkward if you ran into a coworker? I finally got the front of the line and the tencho tested my Japanese slightly by asking if I've been to other pink salons before and where I was from. Satisfied, he asked me for 6000 yen for 30 minutes, but let me use the homepage coupon to lower the price to 4000 yen for free nomination. He didn't ask if I wanted to nominate for 5000, but I wasn't going to push my luck on the first try.

The store itself is quite small, I think there are only 7 or 8 booths total, so they gave me a ticket telling me to come back at 1:10. When I came back, they delayed another 10 minutes, but I was finally led to my booth almost an hour after I showed up. A young guy checked my nails, gave me mouthwash and then led me to my seat. The shop is very typical pink salon affair, dim lighting with loud music blasting, but the booths are quite nice. The couch is decently big and there's good legroom as well. To the side, there is a partition that is partially see through, but provides pretty good privacy unless somebody was really trying to look inside. I waited for my girl to show up, praying that I wouldn't get screwed over by the tencho and assigned somebody bottom of the barrel.

My prayers were answered when Momo showed up. There is no photo of her on the website, but she is damn fine. I forgot to ask for her age, but she's likely mid 20s as she mentioned she graduated from university. Her body is nice and slim, but has a solid set of peaches that aren't big, but is definitely a handful and fun to grope. She has a cute face as well, kind of looks like Usagi from Netflix's Alice in Borderland. The shop's theme is geishas, so the girls are all dressed in skimpy little yukatas that are very sexy. She was wearing a bra and panties underneath, but the bra quickly came off, whereas the panties didn't. She still allowed for fingering though if that's your thing.

Momo is a pleasure to talk to, and even though my Japanese isn't great, she still managed to make good conversation with me. We ended up talking a bit too long in my opinion, since I only booked the 30 minute course, but I guess it was my fault for not being more assertive. All around me I could hear the moans of the other girls, so it seems like the other guests aren't doing as much chatting as I am. Eventually Momo initiated and asked if I liked my nipples licked. I said yes (ehhh, half truth) to get the ball rolling and soon she had me strip, wiped my nipples and cock with disinfectant, and then got to work.

As mentioned before, her panties stayed on, but she allowed me to finger her when I asked. Her boobs are also open for groping as she alternates between my nipples and soon she was on her knees in front of me, asking if she could lick it. As 50 Cent said, keep licking till you hit the spot girl. Her blowjob is light at first but she started increasing pressure and speed when the DJ said that I only had 5 minutes left. I really shouldn't have talked so much at the start, but she managed to get me to cum with 2 minutes to spare. Momo really stands out here because she keeps on sucking as I cum, whereas most girls just kind of leave their mouth on my cock until I'm done. I nut super hard as she keeps swirling her tongue against my tip, so much so that she gagged a bit and had to spit out my cum before I completely finished my orgasm. I don't fault her though, I was pretty backed up.

Standard pink salon stuff followed, she wiped off my nipples and dick, and then excused herself for a few minutes to, I assume, brush her teeth. Or at least gargle. She came back and gave me a business card with her name on it and a small thank you message.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thank god the tencho set me up with Momo! She is one of the cutest girls I've met while mongering (Ran from Golden King still holds the #1 spot) and was very satisfied with the service. Will definitely repeat again when she's working. A slim cutie for 4000 yen just can't be beat. I wonder why she doesn't work at a delivery health or something. She wouldn't have to go through so many clients in a day and she'd probably get more money.

This shop seems pretty popular with the locals, so unless you have time to burn, would recommend calling ahead to book or going at an off peak time. Also, since it is popular with the locals, one more gentle reminder to not ruin the foreigner reputation at this store and get us banned.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Update 2023-08-27
I was in the area for the onsen.

I gave it a try and I got the no gaijin.

I will be heading to Koenji forthefeatival. Maybe there will be some luck.

Update 2023-08-27
I was in the area for the onsen.

I gave it a try and I got the no gaijin.

I will be heading to Koenji forthefeatival. Maybe there will be some luck.
What level of Japanese did you use to speak to the shop?

I have never taken an exam. However, I have been here for over 30 years and did Okay with my interview at the ministry of justice to discuss family issues.
Also, I got into Sexy Cat and Secret Touch without any problems.

To recap, I went downstairs, met with a young guy, asked if gaijins are okay. He brought the tencho who said 'no'. I asked if there would be any willing providers tomorrow, which he replied no, gomennasai.

It could be my looks. I have been mistaken for Iran and Indian.

Reactions: Alice
I would like to clarify further. Those mistakes were made when my full beard was black. Now it is Gandolf grey.

I would like to clarify further. Those mistakes were made when my full beard was black. Now it is Gandolf grey.

You shall not pass, it is spelled Gandalf.

Gandalf_the_Grey.jpg

I wonder why she doesn't work at a delivery health or something. She wouldn't have to go through so many clients in a day and she'd probably get more money.
I always wonder about that with anyone working at a PS.
I guess it’s a gateway thing for girls who do not want to be completely alone with the guy.
Some ruder guys at health services try to “accidentally” slip it in during sumata.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Maybe it’s the beard in general.
Maybe not.

I think that when the techo realized that his 23 strands of stubble on his chin was no match for my full "Jerry Garcia", "Gandalf Grey" grey beard, he could not control his penis-beard-testosterone envy. So, he had to gain back his Alpha control by denying me service. After all, if most of the work in this type of service is done below the belt, why be concerned what is above the neck?

But the big takeaway is that they lost a sale for that day and I saved some money for a more willing provider in the future. If or when things change in the future, I may try them again.

After all, if most of the work in this type of service is done below the belt, why be concerned what is above the neck?
Japanese care about clean shaved (at least in certain business environments) and I have heard from multiple people that beards are a “terrorist look”.
So they can definitely make you look rougher.

t the big takeaway is that they lost a sale for that day
I’m sure they were devastated