https://www.thai-relax-spa.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes / 14000yen

Type/Location:
Massage parlor, 3rd floor, one block south from the train station

Language Notes:
The reception guy spoke enough english, Mona spoke minimal english

Details of the Encounter:
Before writing this review I did some search on forum for Mona and found her mentioned in one of the reviews for Thai Aroma Spa, it seems they are owned by the same owner and the girls rotate between shops.

This is actually my second visit, the first one was great but since it was a great experience it deserve its own review, this time however it was not.

I stumbled upon this place while just cruising around and wanted a good massage, the first time was great when I went a couple of weeks ago, so this time when I was in the area I didn't bother to make any reservations and just decided to walk in.

The same young thai dude greeted me upon entering and I was shown an english menu, he recommended the combo course which he explicitly said includes message, oil, and HE. I believe it was the option I went for the first time around so I picked the 100mins / 14k course again. I spoke minimal Japanese but it was not a problem.

I waited for a couple of minutes in the massage room and Mona entered, she had a petite figure, but a nice face and a really nice D-cup. I proceed to shower, and dried myself. Went back to the room and was ready for the massage.

The massage itself was average at best, she did try and was focused, however after the flip, she just kept massaging my legs and just kept thumbing my inner thighs with minimal effort. I initially thought it was just foreplay before the main act so I just tried to enjoy whatever she was doing, her effort was so minimal, in fact, I almost fell asleep. Before I know it she tapped me and told me its time. I was just laying there, puzzled, and asked her where is the HE. Mona tried to play cute and shrugged suggesting she doesn't do HE, and signaled that I should just masturbate and she can watch. At this point I'm just more confused, I tried to play it cool and guided her hand, she then gave me the sloppiest HJ I've had, for two minutes. After that she once again told me its time and at this point I've just had enough. I think my demeanor changed pretty quickly and she got a little nervous, then she tried to play cute again and kept saying 'i like you'. I didn't care. I took a towel, went to rinse myself, and got dressed, meanwhile she stood there and I avoided eye contact with her. I just wanted to get out of there. It's around midnight and I didn't want to cause any trouble, I just wanted out of that place wanting nothing to do with her. I didn't complain or anything on the way out bth by the time i got to the door I was relieved I won't be seeing her face again. Also the fact I spoke no Japanese and was on foreign soil makes me just not wanting to make a scene.

After some digging on the forum, the aforementioned post regarding Thai Amora Spa, one dude also commented he had a bad experience with Mona and didn't get HE. I'm pretty sure Mona is just taking advantage of all the non japanese speaking clients that goes through the door and she has been doing it for some time now.

Anyway I've lurked on here for awhile and have gotten some pretty good recommendations, so just wanted to write this review to warn the boys, my way of giving back.

P.S. After more digging I found a review back in 2018 of Luan Thai in Shinbashi, which I think is Thai Relax Spa before they renamed, and it was also Mona in the review that gave a really bad service...

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Had two very different experiences here, so YMMV.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report and we hope people read this and understand that you could be left holding yourself at the end!

Approved: 9/22/2019

I didn't complain or anything on the way out
Exactly what she's counting on. Make a point of telling the counter guys the service was subpar.

She's either being lazy or just doesn't like pulling dick and thinks she can squeak by without having to if she plays dumb and gets dudes to take care of themselves. I get the whole not wanting to make a scene thing but hopefully the next dude complains.