Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lovely Hand

Date of Encounter:
September and October

Contact Method:
http://lovely-hand.net/sp/attendantSpEn.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
2980 A course 20 minutes, 1000 rental room.

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese recommended but not needed.

Details of the Encounter:
So lately I've seen a few more girls here.

Ako: She originally was listed as no foreigners but is now available to us. I got the no touch A course but she plays loose with the rules. When she opened the door she was shocked at first but got really into the mood as time passed. On a side note she calls and starts the timer after introductions. Some girls here do that while other wait a few minutes into it to start the timer. Her looks are average with a possibility of bonus points for her small size. I commented about her stockings and asked if I want her pants and stocking off. I said of course and she obliged. Her technique is very light and soft but was able to finish me with a few minutes left over. Where she made points was with everything else. She is extremely tiny and skinny and leaned against me during the hj. Eventually she sat on my lap while giving me a one handed job. She started with a peck on the cheek and followed up with a peck on he lips into some LFK. Sweet deal ne. Now she is quite popular and you have to pay 1000 yen bonus I believe but she is recommended.

Jun: She was also listed as no foreigners and had changed to allow us. She is kind of cute but very sexy. Blonde hair, all black clothes that look a little tight, boots and red lipstick. Plus she is listed as an M if you want a little bit of that play. Her technique kind of teases you with her playfulness. But she was capable if a very firm grip. Once it got to the last few minutes it felt exceptionally good. She is not on the schedule too often I think but I highly recommend her.

Itsu: She looked like the Otaku type I think. Average looks mostly with big glasses. Sadly she had a little bit of BO going but it was a little hot out at the time and she was a few minutes late and may have ran to work. Her technique is rather poor but that meant I got the full time with a hj plus a little bit of bonus time when I told her to use two hands. Another thing is that she is not totally a rules monger but close to it. Light touching and kissing her exposed areas is okay but nothing else. Not really recommended but not too bad.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Jun is great. Ako is okay. Itsu is not great.

Great review. Thank you sir