Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Morning delight with Manami and Alice

Provider Name:
Manami and Alice

Contact Information:
www.tokyomeltykiss.com/, www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hour threesome, 75000 JPY for each (incl 5k for prebooking)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Morning delight with Manami and Alice

Back in Japan again in November and after our schedules not aligning over Xmas 22' I was determined to book another date with Manami. Two is better than one so I thought "what would a threesome with Manami be like"?

Saw some reviews that said she had worked with Alice before so I threw Alice a line to see if she was available. Communication with Alice is super-easy and fast. Date was settled for some morning delight. Had to collect them from the lobby of the hotel, and thankfully the hotel shuttle arrived to pick up the family occupying the comfy seats in the lobby so that I could sit and wait with a bit more discretion – one lady yes, but two lovely ladies? Sus – but to be honest I doubt if the hotel staff pay too much attention to this type of thing anyway – it's not like there's never been a meet up for hotel sex before! Manami arrived first and we had a chance to catch up not having had the chance to meet since 2019 and then we just had to wait for Alice (who thankfully Manami had meet before) and so added a level of 'familiarity' to the scene, albeit you always see a few wondering glances from guests and randoms. So with the gang collected, we headed up to the room, and beat the cleaners doing their morning round and hit the DND button for the next couple of hours.

Donations sorted we got to the fun part. Both were wearing some nice lingerie, and not having met or seen Alice in the flesh before I had the chance to see how see translated in real life and I was liking what I was seeing.

Into a smallish shower, (at least for three people), the ladies literally showered me with kisses, at times I literally did not know who I should focus on.

All cleaned up we go onto the bed and started getting into it, typically with one giving me a bbbj and the other tending to kissing, and then swapping over, pure heaven, even though we didn't quite get to a daisy chain, but got close (me going down on Alice, while Manami going down on me.) Briefly had the pleasure of a double blow job with one taking care of the shaft and the other focusing on the balls. Now and again people should treat themselves and this was a treat. Both have different blow job styles. Manami is ravenous as always, while Alice is slower and more considered – it makes for a nice contrast.

Manami was the first to jump on for a ride and it was like 2019 all over again – she has hasn't lost any of that trademark energy of hers. Traded kisses with Alice at the same time until it was her turn, riding me in cowgirl. As noted in a recent review on this site she does in deed have a very nice, delectable, floury ass, one which you want to keep kneading over and over again :D. On to her back for a solid session of missionary. Didn't want to leave Manami out and she gave me another nice bbbj and enthusiastically said 'My turn' before allowing me to mount her from behind in doggy. I had commented to Alice at the start about whether the room temp was ok and we both agreed that it would get hotter anyway, which became a sweet irony as Manami and I picked up the pace and finished in sweaty mess, with Alice doing clean up duty.

Nice chat about the state of Japan and the world at large with both ladies beautiful bodies wrapped between me. Both are really good to talk to. Time passed and we got our breath back for round 2. Manami started (me) off again with another hungry blowjob. Another round of swapping cowgirl between the two of them before I got Manami on her back into an extended series of positions with legs everywhere. The egg timer went off and I gave it one last go but couldn't quite get there. Manami tried her best with a hand job but it wasn't to be, but ironically I was clock watching as I needed to get to Yokohama, which is easy from where I was in Shinagawa but after spending two hours with two sexy and memorable ladies and still recovering from a flight from Singapore the previous day, I needed time for blood to flow to my other head, so that I collect myself and get ready for some speed tourism.

All in all fully recommended and if I have the chance again next year and calendars work then hopefully we can arrange a sequel.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would repeat again, time and ladies acceptance permitting, with a bigger bath/shower!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

🤤 wait was 75,000¥ in TOTAL?? Or per provider? That sounds ridiculously decent considering that their fee is around that mark for 2 hours solo.

Oh my… that’s another temptation added to the fold, this is bad 🙈

🤤 wait was 75,000¥ in TOTAL?? Or per provider? That sounds ridiculously decent considering that their fee is around that mark for 2 hours solo.

Oh my… that’s another temptation added to the fold, this is bad 🙈
sorry my bad 🙇‍♂️, total is 75k x 2. Brain still not functioning after the date, such was its impact.

Reactions: Alice
Hmm...half tempted to consider a threesome for my next birthday if timing and freelance work pans out...

Reactions: Alice