Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
20000JPY/60m

Type/Location:
3-4 min walk from Musashi-Shinjo

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went to http://takarazuka.jpn.cm/staff.html and was serviced by Nana.

She was surprised I'm a foreigner when I came in and asked how my Japanese is. I said so so which was good enough for her.

The shop has items on the menu that are not on the homepage. I wasn't exactly sure what those are and asked for a recommendation.

She pointed to the 20k 60m version which on first glance looked to me like a double therapist thing. Always wanted to try that so I went with that. She tried to upgrade me to the 25k version that was 90m but I declined.

She was really surprised that I was there and kept mentioning how cute I am and led me to the shower where she washed me really nicely with foam.
She was very bubbly and seemed to be excited about my dick.

She stroked me a couple of times, washed my ass, kept asking if it's kimochi. It was.

Back to the massage "room" (just a high fake wall "booth" but I got no issues with those). A bit disappointed that the course was not what I thought it was. There was no second therapist.

I lay on my belly and she put towels over me and started a normal massage for about 5 minutes. It seemed she didn't really want that and so removed the towels and started playing with my dick/ass from behind. Very nice feeling.

She also came closer to me and moaned in my ear and in general was really into teasing me like that. I did say hazukashii a couple of times, partly because I liked how she reacted to that and partly because I really am shy.

She turned me around and lay next to me and started playing with my dick, licked my nipples, made me touch her.

Nana isn't the thinnest but also not the chubbiest, her tits were really nice and I kept looking at them hoping that she'd let me do something to them. Which she did, she basically stuffed them into my face while jerking me off with lotion.

She also licked my ears and tried to kiss me (I wasn't in the mood for kissing so I just played the shy card and kept my mouth closed).

I came after about 15 min of this all over me and her hands. She was really really into this whole thing.

Then she asked me if I want to go again and kept teasing me. I know there's almost no chance for me getting going again in that short of a time but I let her try. She really tried hard and I got semi-hard but it just wasn't enough. Told her to eventually stop.

Overall really good experience (some of the girls on the website look a lot better than her though so I might repeat with someone else.)

Price was a bit steep since you can get BBJS/more for that at other places but she went straight to play so that was nice.

I really wanted a double therapist thing though..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nana's face is alright, not really my type but she was bubbly and really into it. I think they don't usually have foreigners there so she was excited. I've never seen them show that much affection.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yeraishan

Date of Encounter:
April

Contact Method:
Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
20000JPY/60m

Type/Location:
3-4 min walk from Musashi-Shinjo

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went to http://takarazuka.jpn.cm/staff.html and was serviced by Nana.

She was surprised I'm a foreigner when I came in and asked how my Japanese is. I said so so which was good enough for her.

The shop has items on the menu that are not on the homepage. I wasn't exactly sure what those are and asked for a recommendation.

She pointed to the 20k 60m version which on first glance looked to me like a double therapist thing. Always wanted to try that so I went with that. She tried to upgrade me to the 25k version that was 90m but I declined.

She was really surprised that I was there and kept mentioning how cute I am and led me to the shower where she washed me really nicely with foam.
She was very bubbly and seemed to be excited about my dick.

She stroked me a couple of times, washed my ass, kept asking if it's kimochi. It was.

Back to the massage "room" (just a high fake wall "booth" but I got no issues with those). A bit disappointed that the course was not what I thought it was. There was no second therapist.

I lay on my belly and she put towels over me and started a normal massage for about 5 minutes. It seemed she didn't really want that and so removed the towels and started playing with my dick/ass from behind. Very nice feeling.

She also came closer to me and moaned in my ear and in general was really into teasing me like that. I did say hazukashii a couple of times, partly because I liked how she reacted to that and partly because I really am shy.

She turned me around and lay next to me and started playing with my dick, licked my nipples, made me touch her.

Nana isn't the thinnest but also not the chubbiest, her tits were really nice and I kept looking at them hoping that she'd let me do something to them. Which she did, she basically stuffed them into my face while jerking me off with lotion.

She also licked my ears and tried to kiss me (I wasn't in the mood for kissing so I just played the shy card and kept my mouth closed).

I came after about 15 min of this all over me and her hands. She was really really into this whole thing.

Then she asked me if I want to go again and kept teasing me. I know there's almost no chance for me getting going again in that short of a time but I let her try. She really tried hard and I got semi-hard but it just wasn't enough. Told her to eventually stop.

Overall really good experience (some of the girls on the website look a lot better than her though so I might repeat with someone else.)

Price was a bit steep since you can get BBJS/more for that at other places but she went straight to play so that was nice.

I really wanted a double therapist thing though..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nana's face is alright, not really my type but she was bubbly and really into it. I think they don't usually have foreigners there so she was excited. I've never seen them show that much affection.

thanks about the review...but i checked the price list in this link http://takarazuka.jpn.cm/system.html and it is a lot cheaper....why do you think so?

Like I said, the shop had more options on the physical menu. I'm not sure what I picked but it was straight up making out.