Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Minute 12000 + 1000 nomination

Type/Location:
Musashikosugi Station, Mansion owned by ROOM

Language Notes:
Japanese / Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
Time for me to start contributing.

ROOM is a mansion style esute. Very very clean, and very relaxed house. The rooms are a full room, meaning completely closed off doors, and very good privacy (cant hear the people next room). Look at the picutres of the rooms in the website. It is very accurate.

Made a phone call for Ai. On the website, it says she is 25 years old at 157 cm. But I would say she is more around 32, at around 152 cm. She is a tiny tiny bit chubby in Asian standards, but skinny / normal for American standards. But she is cute for her age. She is Chinese

Went there, took off clothes, and had the body wash course for 90 minutes.
She knows that people go there not to get a massage, but for pleasure. She goes straight to massaging my butt crack, balls, + penis. After about 5 minutes of playing, she flips me over and massages the important parts once more.

After that, I went to shower alone. After shower, follows the regular massage with my stomach on the ground. She is kind of weak (muscle wise) , so the massage was decent. If you came here for a regular massage, don't.

After the massage for around 25 minutes (i think), she starts playing with my balls, butt crack, and penis again. Then, she tells me to get on all 4s (not sure what it is called in English, but just imagine your a dog, and she is playing with your parts from behind. Very exotic, while just slightly breezing through your buttcrack.

After that for about 5 ~8 minutes, she tells me to flip over. She slowly works from my thighs, to balls, to the hj. During the hj, she slowly pokes into my asshole, for even more pleasure. The HJ was slow and very sweet. One of the top 3 HJs i got.

After the finish, just the usual, shower and dress up and get out of there.
I feel that Ai is very veteran, and she knows what guys want.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Note: Take my report with a grain of salt.
I speak Chinese and Japanese, thus she might be giving me extras (or not giving me extras) because I can speak her language !

@Drunkhand - Thank you for joining and contributing, especially for a new place that I don't think has been covered before.

Do you have to call them or is there a walkin location?
Nah, you have to call in first. If you don't, you wouldnt know where it is! There is no sign on the street, it is really unoticed, u would think its a regular residentual area.

@Drunkhand - Thank you for joining and contributing, especially for a new place that I don't think has been covered before.
I browse this forum a lot, and I think I have a lot to contribute in the esute area! I have been to around 15 different ones already in the past years I think.

Drunkhand:

Any other locations in Musashikosugi you can recommend? I live two stops away, so would love to know where to spend all my money!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Drunkhand:

Any other locations in Musashikosugi you can recommend? I live two stops away, so would love to know where to spend all my money!

I stumbled upon this place called Yu Relaxation (http://www.yu202.com/) just outside of Musashi Kosugi station. It's kind of on the main street next to Yoshinoya and the entrance is actually located at the back of the building (which I like so pedestrians walking by can't tell you just came out of a massage joint lol). Being this my first time at this place, I decided to walk in and give it a shot. The seems to be only two massage rooms in this place only separated by hospital type curtains which don't go fully down to the floor. As it's dark, you can kinda see the reflection inside the other room if you look down on the floor. I asked for a 60 minute oil massage at 8,000 yen in which you do the usual shower before/after thing. The girl that massaged me was Sakura and she pretty much looks the same as in the photo you see on their website. Towards the end of the session she basically told me time is up (no HJ just standard massage) so I asked what about massaging the front side of my body. She then pointed to my member area and told me she can offer a HJ for 2,000 yen extra (but told me to be hush hush about it. Not sure if she was acting or not but basically I was up sold here) and have to pay her on the spot so I just went with it. Sakura basically lied down super close to me with her face in front of me allowing to kiss her face while she stroked my member and I had access to touch her ass and all over her panty area (I was too hesitant to go inside). Because I heard another customer walk in to the other room waiting for his therapist, I ended up popping one out way too quick but got a lot of happy giggles from Sakura.

Drunkhand:

Sorry for slow reply.
Unfortunetly, in musashikogui thats the only one i recommend. I do not recommend the other ones since they are not a full closed room. Lots of esutes there but a lot of them are just covers etc.

You can check out a-side. They have a list of esutes for many stations!

http://www.a-side.com/area_each.php?area=3000

Hana no Kokoro (my review is in this forum) has a few good looking girls. Solid massage but you probably have to ask for a HE specifically and I'm not sure if they do it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hana no Kokoro (my review is in this forum) has a few good looking girls. Solid massage but you probably have to ask for a HE specifically and I'm not sure if they do it.

I think I will have to test this place out. I'm not far from the area.

Sorry for slow reply.
Unfortunetly, in musashikogui thats the only one i recommend. I do not recommend the other ones since they are not a full closed room. Lots of esutes there but a lot of them are just covers etc.

Glad to see the a-side link has opened a bunch of new options and areas.

I think I will have to test this place out. I'm not far from the area.
Please let me know. I went there once, and had a really cute but seriously probably underage girl (guessing like 16 or something) massage me. No HE at the end... but really cute girl. I didn't want to push it too far so didnt ask.

Sorry for slow reply.

To get to the ROOM place do they meet you at the station?

Almost certainly not. As a general rule, if a place wants you to call and get directions, and you are incapable of doing so, they will be unlikely to accept your business.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Please let me know. I went there once, and had a really cute but seriously probably underage girl (guessing like 16 or something) massage me. No HE at the end... but really cute girl. I didn't want to push it too far so didnt ask.
Really? Who was that?

The first time I went there, I had Sakura and she looks really young but I wouldn't say she looks underage.

Almost certainly not. As a general rule, if a place wants you to call and get directions, and you are incapable of doing so, they will be unlikely to accept your business.
Not always.

I am not sure if they meet you at station, because i found the place. The mansion is a little bit hidden, if you need instructions i can help you draw out soemthing on paint or something haha. private message me
Or if you are confident with your japanese, they will instruct you through phone.

Really? Who was that?

The first time I went there, I had Sakura and she looks really young but I wouldn't say she looks underage.
It was around 1.5 years ago, so i forgot the name... only thing i remember was i didnt get HE at the end, even when i offered a little extra

Nah, you have to call in first. If you don't, you wouldnt know where it is! There is no sign on the street, it is really unoticed, u would think its a regular residentual area.

As you stated in your original post "ROOM is a mansion style esute."

For the uninitiated, this means that the shop is located in a "mansion" (apartment building).

Roppongi Madonna Mansion Health had that type of set-up. I would go to the reception desk, in one apartment. Then I would make my selection - or confirm my selection in I reserved by phone ahead of time - and pay the associated fees. Then I would be directed to the apartment where the girl was waiting. It was great - action took place in actual apartments.

I think that Yoyogi Madonna still has that same set-up until they closed in March:
http://www.madonna.gr.jp/

Their Hamamatsucho shop seems to be still up and running ...