90 minutes - 31500 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
27 September 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Never have i ever tried Soapland and with me having quite an extra money, intended to try and get the "Soapland Experience" in Tokyo as i will stay here for 10 days.

Intro

Having booked a hotel in Asakusa, prepared myself at 11.00 A.M and went to Y-Shirt (Around 15 minutes walk from the hotel)

Nervously, i was greeted by The Tenchos and as i read the people here said most of the time "Gaijin daijobu desu-ka ?" and they gave me a thumbs up and i entered the room.

I waited at the room and then one of the Tenchos come and ask if i can speak Japanese, me with my Japanese language understanding only from watching some Japanese movies and pop culture i said "Sukoshii", he gave me only two options to choose, one of them is Chika.

I ask his recommendation and he told me to choose Chika and i guess from the photo she is quite cute. I told him that i pick Chika, and took the 90 minute course. I paid and then wait for maybe around 15 minutes then the door opens and i was greeted by Chika.

The Meeting

She seems to be almost like the photo although her head seems to be more oval, but nevertheless she looks very pretty and my type as well. I introduced myself in Japanese and (Thankfully) i can actually understand her quite a bit, so the beginning starts quite nice.

I told her that i have never ever been to a soapland before and i just gave myself up to her and she undress me and i undress her, took her bra off and saw two very cute breast. They are quite small but seems good to me, so not a problem at all. She does have some belly fat but very minor overall. Then she proceed to guide me first to the "Chair".

The Experience

We converse a bit while she begin washing my body regarding our hobby and she actually recognize my keychain attached to my bag from a popular japanese series which she knows as well, and from then on honestly it just keeps getting more intimate while she gives me DFK and ask me to lick her breast, and my spear just keeps getting harder it just could not resist.

After the chair section, i ask her can i have a mat play, and she seems confused (what does mat play called in japanese ?) but after i point the big float bed she quickly understands and gives thumbs up but she told before that, to get myself to the bath besides it first. She gives me a brush and toothpaste to brush teeth first and her as well, along with the mouthwash as well.

I went in to the bath, and she went in as well and give me a BBBJ while asking me if i feel good ("Kimochi ?"). Having BJ is very very new to me and it feels ticklish but lovely though i do not feel the urge to cum but it was quite nice. Then she went out, and prepare for mat play.

I was very nervous for the mat play, it was what i waited for. But she calms me down and said that she will guide me and just enjoy. After the preparation, i went out and the mat play begins. I really loves how she licks my ear, neck, and etc it really feels very great with her moaning here and there while whispering to my ear asking "where do you want me to clean the most". Me, enjoying the moment can only say "anywhere is okay".

Then she starts to give me a rimming and holy damn it was a first for me so i was very suprised, she startled but i told her it was okay and she continues to give me a good time followed by a 69, that i think we both enjoys.

Then the FS, she put the condom using her mouth and begins in cowgirl position, she started to get very very hard right from the beginning and we DFK while she ride me. After around 10 minutes i let out my first shot, and after i told her i already shot my load, she kiss me again and continues to ride up and down for like around 15 seconds, i swear i shot quite a bit of a load there.

Then we took a break and looking that the time still have around 20 minutes, she excitedly ask me do i want another round to go, me with my very horny mind says yes. We continued to the bed and we did it missionary and followed by doggystyle where i shot my second load right around 15 seconda before the alarm rang and the time is over.

We cleaned up, brush our teeth's, discuss our hobbies, where she came from, weather in Japan compared to my home country, et cetera (while some of the conversation is using Google Translate, we have a good time) while drinking our coffee.

Then we part ways but before i left, she give me a hug, a kiss, and "hope to see you again later". Damn.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Disclaimer : Forgive me if my English is bad, it is not my first language after all. But damn what a great experience, i would recommend Chika to a beginner since she really guides you and answer all your questions regarding the service but you do need at least a bit of Japanese Language to have a great time (at least understand what topic she's trying to discuss) since of course during the "deed" we cannot use our phone and thus the google translate.

I think i'm going to SL once more before i go home, i'm trying to Book Ren at the moment hopefully the time lines up, or is there any recommendation from you guys ?

And yes i tried to see if i'm able to book Kaoru but she seems to be unavailable during the remainder of my holiday here in Japan.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024