20,000 for 90 minutes + 1,000 nomination fee

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
July 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been lurking on TAG for a few months now, but never engaged in the P4P world before. This is my first post on TAG and my first time ever going to an Esute/massage place.

I first saw reference to Chick Premium (same website, but maybe different now?) in this thread, and I was really just looking for a nice erotic massage from a hot chick, but got more than I was looking for.

I saw they had a Takadanobaba location, which was convenient for me so I looked through the girls there and found one who's bio was basically "#1 therapist, expect reservations to be difficult' and saw she had a couple shifts that week.

The site had a form to make a reservation, but you just manually enter in the girl and time you want and they get back to you. I got an email a few hours later saying she was booked then, but available later in the day. The email also noted that it would be better to call them.

I'm not great at Japanese, but good enough to call and made the reservation over the phone, basically from scratch since I think the guy who answered the phone was not the same guy that responded to my email.

I promptly got a text confirming the girl and the time, a location to go to that was not the location listed on the site, and a different phone number to call when I got there.

I showed up about 5 minutes before my reserved time, the location was just a normal mansion. I called the number and they told me the room number to buzz to get in.

The faces are blurred on the website photos, but Akari answered the door when I rang the doorbell of the ワンルーム and she was very cute. The website said she's 23, but she told me she's 25 and I believe it.

She was petite and dressed in a miniskirt and top.

First things first, she gave me a form to fill out and seemed impressed enough that my Japanese was good enough to fill out basic info and tick some boxes.

She gave me a lot of complements right from the beginning and seemed genuine.

After that I was given a towel and told to undress and put it on. After that, she came back in the room and guided me to the shower and gave me 'paper shorts' - really just a paper banana hammock to put on after the shower. While I was in the shower, she took off her outfit and was just wearing lingerie for the rest of the time.

The massage began. For the first 30 minutes, it was a rather ordinary oil massage, she came close to my member, but didn't directly touch it. After 30 minutes, the focus started turning towards it and the rest of the time she rotated between nurunuru, sumata, HJ, and stopping to cuddle. There was some heavy breathing ASMR as well.

She asked if I liked butts or boobs more, and when I told her 'butt's' she started hovering hers around my face and guiding my hands to it throughout the experience. I was allowed to touch her, but no fingering or kissing.

Conversation was also pretty fun. Typical 'how long have you lived in Japan?', etc, but she also asked me how to say certain words like penis in English and seemed amused. Towards the end she told me I was her first western customer.

As for HE, I came in the middle of the massage during sumata. She seemed pleased with herself and challenged me to cum again and I did with about 10 minutes left during a HE.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fun for my first P4P experience. Expensive for what it was, but pleasurable with a very cute girl and more than I was expecting.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

Thanks for review.

and I initially thought paper short would means no HE.

I should visit sometimes and stop by shirokuma cafe.