120 minutes (77,500) (with gaijin)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
First of all, I'm sorry if I made a mistake writing the review. I was trying to write it with my own English knowledge; this is the first of three.
(History of my travel and research, you can skip to the next paragraph)
I was planning to visit Japan since end 2019 - beginning 2020 but as everyone knows the pandemic spit on my face, I didn't have intention to travel this year (2023) but for some events on my life and all the videos that I view on YouTube related to Japan, the culture and of course the adult entertainment I decided to do it on September, so first since I saw from videos gaijin is not welcome on this type of establishment, so I did what most of the people should do search in google, I found another shop that offers the delivery health services + possibly AF but doing the currency conversion I thought was expensive and also the girls that I wanted were not available since September (end of October at this moment), with that i continued with my research and I found this forum with a lot of posts and info, so i decided to research about the soap lands, this service was the perfect for me since I look for a FS with a cutie Japanese girl.

Planning to book:
After a lot of research, I found ivu and I got charm immediately. The problem was the cost (i forget how much it was on the review), the schedule (she didn't work for the whole week each time that I checked the site), and the booking. Since I didn't have a Japanese phone number and don't speak Japanese, I tried to contact her through Line, but for some reason I got banned from Line, and I don't know why if I only sent a message to her xD.
After that I was upset, and I didn't search a lot for more places and girls, i save the links of the girls and locations on maps for the girls that sounded good on the reviews and the date of the trip came in a few days, i was there for two weeks and on the second i decided to get some good time with girls, i checked my notes for visit the establishments and i checked segretario with some hope of ivu or maybe kaoru and there was ivu working on these days, so i went that day early to book her.

The path to soap land:
Google Maps is a great ally for moving in Japan I arrive just with one bus and walk like 10 minutes, then almost on the location there are some men outside the establishments looking for catching your attention for use their services, so I got nervous of what i was doing but as i was already there i decided to continue, outside segretario the first thing that i did was approach and ask if it's okay to enter (i know a few words and japanse phrases) the tenchou or worker said it's okay, he asked (all in english since i cannot pass as 1% japanese lol) if i had a reservation i said no, then he requested the available girls photos and I interrupt him with "ivu is available?" they catch what i was looking for, and they comment to me that she was already full that day and the next, i ask for the day after tomorrow, and he said that its ok, they show me a photo of her that is the same of the site i said ok and i pass to the anteroom, the man that i was talking show me a calculator with the amount for the service and ask for the money to book, i explain that i needed to go to the ATM for get the cash, and he looked disappointed i thought the will intimidate me or worse for visit without cash but the let me leave without delay, at this moment i thought that was a good lesson and don't come back, but my horny side was screaming "DDDDDooooooooiiiiiittttt!!!!!" and i get the cash and comeback to pay and reserve, when i enter again the attitude of the man was happier and greet me with some respect i think, i tried to go to the anteroom, he stopped me and ask for the money, i paid in the entrance, and he gave me a card with the day, hour and ivu with my name and he comment me to come 15 minutes before the session.

The action day:
That day i was so nervous that i started thinking don't go and lose the money but i is a lot of cash and i went with some fear and nervous (I'm from LATAM and that type of places can be dangerous), i arrive and the same man that made my reservation was on the lobby and he said my name me with more happiness and energy that when i come with the cash, i give the card, and he guided me to the anteroom, it's a sofa with small acrylic panels for some privacy, that was weird because a young man was waiting when i enter, after a few minutes another enter, and they were talking and laughing, after a few more minutes a worker calls one and both of them leave maybe they share the same girl or booked two girls with one room, IDK and i will never be answered (´。_。`), after more minutes of that the door was open and i got called, i stand up with my legs shaking and walk out the room and turn right and there was ivu, maybe im a scandalous bitch, but she was a lot cute than the photos on the site plus she was wearing this Santa costume (photo on the ivu profile page)

Service
Then i feel that i was going to die of happiness and i didn't care, my fear was gone, and she gave me her hand and took me to the room without replies, the room looked clean, but you know what the people do on that site son maybe was not clean at all but was enough, she gave me a towel for cover, then she proceeded to undress, i looked at her stunned she is gorgeous and i catch it very quick down me, she is 4.92ft 5.54ft in conversion, there is not much difference but been there I perceive, she also has big boobs that is not natural obviously but they don't feel fake at all and i enjoy a lot them, she also has a big but doesn't seems to have an operation but has a few stretch marks (i didn't care about it but FYI), and she was shaved (i appreciate it for my first experience); then she proceeded to undress me but because I'm a shy guy i undressed my self then she took me to the small seat and start to clean me body, after that i enter to a bath full of hot water, and she gave me a toothbrush while she clean her self meanwhile i looked at her and her impressive body, then she asks if i wanted to use the air mattress, i didn't know about it and said yes, she put the mat and prepare the lotion then she lead me to Lie on my stomach and the play started, it definitely is an experience, it didn't feel good for me at all but i like having a woman rubbing her body against each part of you i get horny again then i turned up, and she continued at this point I could appreciate the view and was boner, after a few minutes of rubbing she stared with a HJ and lick my nipples, after a few seconds she gave me a small BBBJ (i was planing to use a condom all the time because i wanted a safe service but at that moment it happened and i didn't care) then she ask me for go all the way and i agreed so she put the condom and stared the cowgirl position, then she asks for go to the bed and we continued with a missionary after a while I ask for doggy and continued, then when I got tired ask for cowgirl again, and she locked some tired, so I ask if she wants some rest and she agreed, then we chat like for 30 minutes (i dint know how to ask to continue with the service, my bad (σ`д′)σ ) and then she commented that the time was almost done, so i ask her for a HJ and she stared (i only wanted to blow since the big amount of payment jeje) meanwhile i touch all that i can, as I was running out of time i continue by my self the HJ and let ivu ride my chest meanwhile with my other hand continue touching her body in order to blow, then she stared at me and give me a DFK (i was planned don't kiss her but what ever) and i tried to correspond her kiss but I did what i can, and we kept continuing like that until i blow then she gave me a small clean because of the time, and she clean her self also (she only washed her mouth with water, i don't remember if she washed her teeth before started but at that moment I feel a little disgusting haha), we dressed and she give me a huge and kiss on the cheek and took me to the entrance, then the man of the reception guide me to the anteroom, after a couple of minutes he came back and took me to the exit.

Attachments:
1704537301683.png
1704537313534.png
1704537327575.png

(the last one is not Santa, but look at her omg)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Ivu is very kind, she doesn't show any disgust or mention anything like that. I'm not that ugly, but I'm not very handsome either. She transmits a big vibe about making her clients satisfied and enjoying their time with her. I only have some complaints about the time because I didn't ask to continue with the service and with the actions mentioned in the service paragraph because I fear for the STD, but everyone knows the risk of this kind of place, and the time and clinic exams will decide the future (also the other two girls on this trip haha)

And sorry for to much text jeje.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024

Do you have her LINE ID by any chance? Tried to DM you but it wouldn't let me. LINE is weird for me too I can't add anyone by link but only by ID.

Do you have her LINE ID by any chance? Tried to DM you but it wouldn't let me. LINE is weird for me too I can't add anyone by link but only by ID.
The approved access is via her profile, if you can't use the correct method, please visit the shop like everyone else.
Nobody should be giving out their LINE ID anyway. QR Code and Link, that's fine... but ID is intended to be private.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for the review! It helped convince me to book an appointment with her next week and I'm very excited.

Your experience did raise a question for me. Do you you guys usually have take the reigns on leading the session? I do enjoy a bit of pillow talk, but as a customer, I'd definitely like to make sure I get my action in. Crazy how two hours can just fly like that.

Thanks for the review! I have just managed to book a session with her via Line for my business trip next month ^^