My first experience in Tokyo with Miyabi

Service Name:
Asian Mystique

Provider Name:
https://asianmystique.com/?page_id=680

Website/Contact Info:
https://asianmystique.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes (35,000 yen) plus transportation after 1am (7,000 yen)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my first time exploring Asia. I travel sometimes across Canada/USA for work (meeting with customers or presenting in some conferences) but I never been in Asia. I was reading some reviews since few months about different agencies and the different experiences that you guys had. I wanted to try as well once in Tokyo and I had the opportunity to come in November 2023 for work.

Starting from beginning I am flying from Canada with a direct flight to Tokyo and i decided to book an hotel around the Haneda Airport because I would have taken another flight the day after to China (still for work). I was a bit tired once arrived at the hotel and I was browsing online in search of a company for the night. I was really in doubts if it was better to sleep and be ready by 6am in the morning or look for a girl. I really wanted to do that experience so I contacted Asian Mystique through email and they told me that Miyabi would be available for that night but I would have paid extra for transportation considering I wanted 90 min and we would have exceeded 1am. I accept and give my info to the agency. They confirm that she would have reached the hotel by 11:30pm. She was on time. The agency told me that she reached the hotel and I would have picked her up (using the card in the elevator) and so I went downstairs to see her finally.

Once the doors of the elevator opened the first thing I saw from her was the beautiful smile. This reached to my eyes before anything else. She was sitting on a sofa waiting for me from the elevator and when she stood up…wow she is really tall. The website also mentioned that she is tall and it’s true (around 175-178 cm I guess). The second thing I noticed of her was how she speaks: her English was really fluent and she was able to sustain any conversation (I am not English native speaker but we understood each other very well). Finally we took together the elevator and we went to my floor. She was really pretty and the smile helped a lot in establish a connection.

In the room I paid what discussed with the agency and we jumped in the shower. She wanted to refresh herself a bit before the shower and started to undress leaving with panties and bra on her. As described by another user of TAG she has several tattoos mainly on the back and arms. I understand people may not like a woman with tattoos, it’s a choice. I found attractive on her. I asked if I could help her in removing the bra while she was refreshing and I started kissing her over the body even though was a bit sweat. We jumped into the shower and we started massaging each other bodies with soap and finally I kissed her. It was really intense and passionate. We kept washing each other and talk about this and that and I loved how she was laughing from time to time making each other more comfortable.

We moved to bed and between one kiss and another I was moving along her body stopping at her nipples giving a the proper attention. It was great to feel her nipples with my tongue and , at same time, to hear her moaning. After, she started to perform a BBJ, slowly, keeping contact to my eyes and smiling. I was holding her hair while she was performing with her oral skills going deep from time to time. I was lying down to the bed caressing her beautiful body and squeeze gently her breasts from time to time. After a while I asked her to move into 69 position so I had the chance to focus on her bottom part. While she was keeping with the BBJ moaning from time to time, my tongue was encountered a piercing just right there stimulating as much as I could and the reward was hearing her moaning and making more wet.

After a while we rested a bit on the bed and she said with her smile ‘do we wanna fuck?’. Obviously there was no reason to say ‘no’. She took a condom and, with my help, I covered my toy. Then, she jumped on me riding. It was gorgeous touching and feeling her nipples while she was moaning. Then, we changed into few other positions while pushing into her slowly or faster and kissing her lips from time to time. At certain point I had to drink some water because the temperature of the very tiny room was getting higher. We rested for a bit and, after, she sat in the cow position and I kept going for a while hearing her moaning. I asked to change to another position again: she was lying on the bed and me on top of her, inside her.I told her that I was closing to finish and I started pushing harder and harder and I kept going for a while after finishing in the condom.

We jumped into shower again cleaning each other bodies and there was some time left. On one hand I was super tired and my alarm clock was set to something around 5am, on the other hand I wanted to stay with her, talking, for the remaining time. We rested on the bed talking about friendship, Italian food, things to visit in Tokyo. She mentioned a sexy shop with 7 floors and the last floor is reserved for guys. lol! We talked also about privacy and how she discussed about her work only to a close friend. Also we talked about BDSM. She likes to be submissive from time to time. I am really not into that. I am more passionate than doing some BDSM stuff. Anyway, the time passed an she had to dress up. We left each other with a kiss and this is the end of this human connection :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My overall experience was great. She was a great person. I will remember her laughs and her ‘ohhhh ye ye ye ye’ (to indicate she understood something). She was very approachable and her English was great (ideal if you don’t speak Japanese like me). I was asking her to write something in Japanese on my notebook among some sentences I am learning and she did it. Again, what to say? It was a good experience and we spent a good time together.
Thank you for reading my review :)

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 11/24/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.