Guest viewing is limited

My first post

JohnnyDee

TAG Member
Reaction score
I made my first post in the introduction section two days ago and it still states; "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly."

Sorry if I am slowing the pace down by asking here. I am just getting antsy and wondering if there is an issue.

Thank you in advance for looking into it.

Reviews need approval from management. A regular post shoulndt be delayed, just like this question. If approved, the review will be posted in a batch along with many others.

Im not in any way involved with management,just knowledge from other posts/inquiries. Hope that helps.

My recent first post in Introductions took a few hours (I think it was the next morning for me) when the Mods got a chance to approve it. obviously they aren't always around to get to things but they get things done when they are and see things.
so it will probably be approved or reason given for rejection soon.

Reactions: Alice
Introductions are moderated and we get to them as we can; sometimes not right away.
The reason for this is that some people use introductions for Q&A (wrong section) or other topics that shouldn't be in introductions.
Morning business begins around 9AM JST - we don't run a 24HR shop here and most active staff all reside in Japan.

Introductions are moderated and we get to them as we can; sometimes not right away.
The reason for this is that some people use introductions for Q&A (wrong section) or other topics that shouldn't be in introductions.
Morning business begins around 9AM JST - we don't run a 24HR shop here and most active staff all reside in Japan.
I figured as much. Thank you for the update and your efforts on this site!