Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
My First Time with Alice

Provider Name:
Alice

Contact Information:
https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 40000円 + 5000円 surcharge for use of business hotel insteal of love hotel

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I contacted Alice via email about 6 weeks beforehand. I wanted to book her early. Booking was easy. I gave the location of my hotel and the various dates that I am free. She chose 1 of the dates and we fixed a timing after that. A week beforehand, I emailed her a gentle reminder which she responded promptly. I want to highlight that the booking process with her, was stress free and it really took away a lot of worries from me. Everything was easily and promptly communicated via email.

On the day itself, I waited for her on the second floor of the hotel. Since the elevator needed a key card, she could not come directly to my room. The reception desk was on the forth floor of the hotel. This makes things easier as we could just slip past unnoticed.

Her pictures are on her website are very accurate. She looks beautiful. I was worried that I might meet up with an old lady, but I was pleasantly surprised and glad that I was greeted with someone who looks young and innocent and very attractive.

Beforehand I had prepared the booking fee in an envelope as well as a box of gomu, which I had placed on the table.

In my email to her, I had explained that this was my first sexual experience, having close to no prior experience. This was also my first time doing P4P (other than having visited oppai pubs and strip theatres in the past). She guided me along as we took a bath together and she lead me to lie down on the bed.

Her lips were soft. We did a bit of kissing, DATY and fingering. I had performance anxiety and as written, was very nervous throughout the hour. I just couldn't really stay relaxed. My heart was beating very fast, out of nervousness and didn't know what was right to do or if it was ok to touch her. I felt frustrated with myself and stressed out. There were signs of life from the little one, but it was mostly short lived. When my little bro went limp, she gave me a BJ, capped me and we managed to try various positions.

Eventually we washed up and parted ways but not before she reminded me that things will improve over time. I really appreciate her for this. Thanks a lot.

Despite all this, all in all, I had a wonderful experience with her and I highly recommend her to other members. Her patience is definitely worth commending. Two thumbs up.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Reactions: Alice