TAG Member
Reaction score
Dear Diary

Length of stay
:
Two months

Introduction
I'm in my early twenties look half Japanese, J girls always hitting on my and
Keep telling me how handsome I look. Anyway I'm on a gap year. I traveled to Japan alone and very spontaneous because I wanted a break from my normal life. Doing some research on costs before hand and having some savings in my bank, I thought why not YOLO.

Reasons

I wouldn't even think of joining this forum or doing any p4p before coming to Japan.

I came to Japan without knowing anyone here, and took the challenge to meet people here and make some friends.

Meeting people
I'd say I had a great success at making new friends. My japanese is not that good, I can't hold a conversation or anything. So I've had a lot of language barrier which really tires me out, trying to hold a conversation in English and broken japanese with someone I just meet in a bar/club or from apps.

Going out to bars and clubs alone in a foreign country can feel awkward as fuck. And the entry fees for the clubs can be expensive too and additional to the drinks. While bars, usually you see people in groups and not alone. How could I even try to open to a Japanese group of people when I can't even speak the language. I could've try English and hope they'll understand..

So for that reason I went to a few clubs, four to be exact.
Had talk to two girls who could talk in English.

Girl A, average Japanese girl. Very shy but after a while she opned up and we kept talking and drinking for like 2 hours but she didn't want to dance and she just kept following me. Not so my type and I was very tired and drunk so I bailed.

Girl B (japanese and korean mix) was just standing in a corner with her phone. So I went to her because fuck she was hot ass goddess. Nice slimmest waist and nice pair of boobs. We talked a lot about everything, her English was so so. She told me she bicycled to the club and still have her bike downstairs. We agreed on her taking me back to my hotel which was close to her home too. After a while chatting I bought her a drink, danced made out a bit and then she bought me some drinks(wtf) and then asked for my facebook. I was like why not.
It was already closing time when she said she said she will get some more drinks, and she dissapared. The club was closing and we're getting pushed out. I didn't see her inside neither outside. So I thought she bailed on me. I was hungry so went to maccas, nothing else close by. Ate and took a cab to my hotel. Upon entring my hotel I check my phone and see her friend request and messages. "Its me xxxx", "Where are you?", "are you ok". I accepted her request and chatted a bit with her on the same night. Appears she went to the bathroom, before closing time.. Abd she was looking for me, but I dont have internet outside my hotel. Beside some train station and starbucks. Bummer! Didn't have time to meet again, hopefully she'll stay single to next time I come. I'd tap that all day long.

Oh well my point is I had to spent a lot of money trying getting any fun in clubs.

Costs of clubbing
For example: 3000 yen club entry. Drinks 500-1000. Usually have around 5 drinks a night after pre-drinks. Easly 5000+ and more if you buy for a girl. That puts you on 8000+ already. Now love hotel 3500-4000. 12000+

If she ends up not being dtf or you end up just having a bad night. -8000.

This is when I checked for other options such as p4p.

Apps
I've used all sorts of apps! Dating apps, meeting apps, apps I don't know shit about and so on.

Tinder is the one I have most match on currently 168, but had around 20 more or so. Of all those I talked to maybe 70% and met 5. Almost 6, but then she sent me her blog talking about all the guys she fucks in tinder and how she likes it the ass. We talked a lot before that and even set a time to meet. She being an American and fucking all sort of nations without protection raised up many things except my D. So I declined her offer. The other five I met was, three Americans and two japanese. No sexual fun but had heaps of fun hanging out. Mostly because it was at day time except for onxe but she brought a friend who kept passing out because she drank heaps!

Fucking japs so busy and shy, wasted a lot of time trying meeting them. Always Americans that really want to meet up.

And around 10-15 from all other apps. But none sexual encounter. because that's what not I look for in our first encounter and it's easier to get them to meet you that way.

Spent on p4p uptill now:

Total fun: 59,500 yen

Now I'm left with one week more in Tokyo with ¥100k to spent. might try a kdh or jk style before I leave. Or smuggle the cash out lol.

My time in Japan have been very enjoyable and been a great life experience. I have no regrets whatsoever. Thanks for reading, just wanted a log of my trip.

Going out to bars and clubs alone in a foreign country can feel awkward as fuck. And the entry fees for the clubs can be expensive too and additional to the drinks. While bars, usually you see people in groups and not alone. How could I even try to open to a Japanese group of people when I can't even speak the language. I could've try English and hope they'll understand...

Yep. Definitely been there before. What makes Japan even worse in that instance is the difficulty of finding guys to hang with, due to people being so reserved.

Reactions: Jimmydr
@ExZero
Looks like you should be looking in the Nampa/PUA section and/or Dating & Relationships section.

Reactions: just4fun