My wife wants to see me with another woman. Can I do this at a soapland? Are there couple's massages? Will be in Shinjuku.

kinderhook1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi. Foreigner here obviously. My wife wants to see me with another woman. Is there a soapland that will accomodate this? Also, we both want to watch two providers be together. Maybe we can get an erotic couple's massage together somewhere? Any recommendations of where and who would be appreciated. Visiting Shinjuku later this month.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Hi. Foreigner here obviously. My wife wants to see me with another woman. Is there a soapland that will accomodate this? Also, we both want to watch two providers be together. Maybe we can get an erotic couple's massage together somewhere? Any recommendations of where and who would be appreciated. Visiting Shinjuku later this month.
An alternative could be here: Seeking Partners TAG

Reactions: zerosupblues
Hi. Foreigner here obviously. My wife wants to see me with another woman.
No can do in soapland. Get an independent.

Also, we both want to watch two providers be together.

Independent.

Maybe we can get an erotic couple's massage together somewhere?

Tokyo is a bad city for erotic couple massages. There are tons of vanilla couple massages, but next to nothing of the erotic kind. Some massage places can be talked into providing the service, but that would take a lot of research. Won't be openly advertised.

Recommend Hong Kong or Bangkok for all of the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sudsy