Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / 25k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese is necessary

Details of the Encounter:
I went to love corporation because I had my eyes in Moa.
The store was not busy. There were four girls available Ruru, Moa, Nagisa and another one, I don't remember her name.
Just Nagisa and the girl that I don't remember the name work with foreigners.
Nagisa seemed cute and has a 90 F cup and they told me isn't fat so I decided play with her.
I just wait a little bit, about 5 minutes the girl was waiting me at the stairs.
At first was so cold, is the first time that the girl didn't bring me to the room holding my hand. When we arrived to the room she didn't help me to undress.
After that she showed me and invited me to enter to the bathtub while she showed herself.
In that moment I thought that I won't going to have a good time with her.

When she finished went inside the bathtub with me and then all changed.
She was like a girlfriend or sexfriend, kisses for everyplace, I fingered her, a short hj, and she asked me to go to the bed.
In the bed hugs, kisses etc.
After, she gave me a good blow job, then DATY and then she putted me a condom and started the action.
I really enjoyed with her and her tits. I have never seen before a Japanese girl with big tits.

She fuck well and did her best. I had a nice time with her.

When I finished we stayed about five minutes on the bed, kisses, hugs...
she offered me a green tea, short chat before go another time to the bathtub for 3 or 4 minutes then a fast shower and time over...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nagisa is a cute girl with big tits.
Is not thin but not fat.
At first time was cold but after turn like a girlfriend and enjoyed a lot with her.
She told me that she is 21.

I won't repeat with her just because if a pay I prefer meet a new girl.

English is not my language and I needed to write fast so if someone want know something more or something is not clear, just ask me please.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nagisa - Love corporation

Date of Encounter:
5th April

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / 25k

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese is necessary

Details of the Encounter:
I went to love corporation because I had my eyes in Moa.
The store was not busy. There were four girls available Ruru, Moa, Nagisa and another one, I don't remember her name.
Just Nagisa and the girl that I don't remember the name work with foreigners.
Nagisa seemed cute and has a 90 F cup and they told me isn't fat so I decided play with her.
I just wait a little bit, about 5 minutes the girl was waiting me at the stairs.
At first was so cold, is the first time that the girl didn't bring me to the room holding my hand. When we arrived to the room she didn't help me to undress.
After that she showed me and invited me to enter to the bathtub while she showed herself.
In that moment I thought that I won't going to have a good time with her.

When she finished went inside the bathtub with me and then all changed.
She was like a girlfriend or sexfriend, kisses for everyplace, I fingered her, a short hj, and she asked me to go to the bed.
In the bed hugs, kisses etc.
After, she gave me a good blow job, then DATY and then she putted me a condom and started the action.
I really enjoyed with her and her tits. I have never seen before a Japanese girl with big tits.

She fuck well and did her best. I had a nice time with her.

When I finished we stayed about five minutes on the bed, kisses, hugs...
she offered me a green tea, short chat before go another time to the bathtub for 3 or 4 minutes then a fast shower and time over...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nagisa is a cute girl with big tits.
Is not thin but not fat.
At first time was cold but after turn like a girlfriend and enjoyed a lot with her.
She told me that she is 21.

I won't repeat with her just because if a pay I prefer meet a new girl.

English is not my language and I needed to write fast so if someone want know something more or something is not clear, just ask me please.
I met Ruru there a few months ago, she was fun. I'm sad they told you she wasn't available for foreigners. :(