Guest viewing is limited

Okinawa Area [Naha Okinawa] Amazing!! "Deriheru Okinawa", Miina, slightly conflicted

James Meister

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
[Naha Okinawa] Amazing!! Deriheru, Miina, slightly conflicted

Service Name:
deriheru okinawa

Provider Name:
Miina

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/deriheru_okinawa/girlid-46593858/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 15,000 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
January, 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I phoned the office and requested itsuka (https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/deriheru_okinawa/girlid-46732116/ - google translates to "someday"), but she was done for the day. The lady then recommended 3 people, and I mentioned that I like slender women and she eliminated somebody. Miina was one of the two. Her photos look pretty good on the website.

She arrived 15 minutes after my call, and I was blown away. She wore a long black curve fitting dress, an amazing introduction to what was inside. I was so smitten that I called her beautiful and asked if she wanted any water. So, we chatted a bit and ate apple slices and kissed and had a good time. She is so cute and friendly and flirty. She is excellent at making me feel "special", lol :)

Then, into the shower, my eyes shining, and she washed me and then I washer her and we kissed and it was very romantic.

We went to bed and kissed some more and then she migrated south and it was very nice, but a little amateur hour. A bit too soft. I was so enamored of her that I reciprocated and had fun on her too - something I have never done before. I then made my way north and gently encouraged engagement down there, but she used her hands to keep things separated. The shop lists 10k for AF, but she does not partake :((( - a sad day indeed.

So, I put it back in her mouth but it was a bit of a mood killer, especially with her novicial skills, but we got the job done.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Unfortunately, I visited a soap earlier in the day so it takes full service or a girl with skill to push me over the edge. Miina was not that girl.

She is gorgeous and fun and flirty and you will fall in love with her and she will woo you back and it will be magical. If you keep your hand off your pole and stay out of the soaps for a couple days before, she will also bring you to enlightenment. She works hard, but just doesn't really have good technique. It might be hard to multi-task: act like a flirty minx and also do heroic mouth gymnastics?

Anyways, I won't repeat, another policy of mine, but I highly recommend that you visit with her if your are looking for a magical experience. Make sure you look into her eyes and say "kawaii desu ne" ;) She seems to like that. On the other hand, she declined my offer to marry her and wait on her hand and foot, maybe it was just another one-side love affair?

I also highly recommend this shop. They have had the closest agreement between photos / girls that I have encountered (close-ish). The woman on the phone is also really nice, and if you speak Japanese she is really easy to understand (relative to most people on the phone). She also understands you are foreign and does her best to make it easy. I am not sure how her english is? She was able to fill in a few words that I didn't know. Just don't count on full service, or check whether they do AF first. This is my second positive experience with them, versus one really awful experience with another service (the awful junior deriheru).

Reactions: kirayamato
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024