Guest viewing is limited

Hakuchou [Okinawa] (SL) [Naha Okinawa] Hakuchou, Nanase, I should have walked away

https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/okinawa-hakuchou

James Meister

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Naha Okinawa, I should have walked away

Soapland Name:
Hakucyou (hakuchou?) no Mizuumi

Soapland Provider Name:
nanase

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/okinawa-hakuchou/girlid-45053571/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 mins for 24000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I attempted to visit what used to be called "allure", but apparently it is closed? I walked into the two shops where Allure approximately used to be? and the first shop was quite scammy and they wanted me to pay a 5000 yen gaigin tax and I had to wait for an hour for the only available girl. I have a strict no-gaijin tax policy, so I went back and forth a little bit, but then I eventually left.

Right next store was another shop, I poked my head in and the guy was not pushy and no gaijin tax. They only had one girl available and she was quite heavy, not my type. I moved on.

Then, a tencho at Hakucyou no Mizuumi, just down the block, beckoned me in and encouraged me to meet a single girl. It eventually became clear that they only had one girl available. I was thinking with my wrong head and agreed to meet with her. (3 shops in a row welcomed me in)

I waited in the waiting room and 10 minutes later I was ushered to her room. She was not my type, a little thick, although she looked decent in her lingerie. She really has a nice booty, but all of her proportions are just a little larger than I prefer. Apparently the feeling was mutual because her fake friendly was not terribly effective. I felt like she really didn't want to hang out, although I had been very polite the whole time. With the lingerie stretched across her ample booty and breasts she looked good, and I almost requested that she leave the on.

So, off go the clothes and she ushers me onto the chair. Nothing sensual, no french preview, pretty clinical. Then I was urged into the bath and given a toothbrush.

She then washed herself and prepare the matt. She had me lay on my stomache with my arms over the pillow while she massaged me with her hands and body and her crotch. it all felt pretty good, although it felt pretty rehearsed and fake and as if she did not want to be there. Then the flip, and she massaged me with her hands and her breasts and legs and feet and crotch. This included using her feet on my groin area - a first. Kinda fun. Then some uncovered oral. Not bad, not amazing.

Eventually she put a towel under my butt and slipped on a rubber. It actually felt pretty good, surprising given the rubber, although I wasn't close to finishing. I requested that we swap when she got tire, and she was hesitant and patronizing (ugokanai omouyou), but she acquiesced and I took over doggy then mish. It all felt really nice and 10 mins later we finished up.

She sent me back in the tub while she washed herself and the area and mostly ignored me.

I left her a 2000 yen tip anyways, I know these gals are hurting financially and I can't help wanting to pitch in a bit.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Quite a strange experience. On the way home (walking to a main street) I was welcomed into every single soap that I walked past (that is SOOO new) and there were hardly any guys walking around. The three soaps I stopped into initially had either 1 or zero gals working. I suspect that there are very few gals working and that it would be a bit of an effort to find an attractive girl.

Guys who are better at chasing down soap girls online and arranging to meet will probably have better luck.

The tout from La Fleur showed me some good looking gals on his phone (pushed it on me really) that apparently Are working.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024