90 minutes 28k

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is my first experience with it's A. Thank you for the reviews here for the information.

I made reservation via phone. Booking was straight forward with minimal Japanese required. Told the course and the person. They replied with the cost.

It was a rainy day. I reached there 20 minutes early and they told me to wait till the reserved time. I chose to walk around to understand the area a bit as this is my first time around Sakaecho. I came back by the time and they asked me to wait inside and I waited for around 15 minutes.

After they made the preparation I was called and met the girl in the elevator. Introduced ourselves in the elevator and she welcomed me with a hug. That give me a good vibe.

We entered the room. It was a low lit room. One side was dry area with bed and another area is the wet area with bath tub. We had a small chit chat. She said she is new to the shop. It was my mistake that I missed this in the website. Hence I couldn't get any nat play which was a bummer for me as I booked the soap land for that experience.

But to my surprise, she compesated that lack of matplay skill with her other services. She was pretty good with her tongue. Later had a good FS.

Later provided me a good massage.

The highlight of the encounter was the good conversations we had after. Discussed about certain Ramen shops and the gfe vibe she provided.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Though I expected a good mat play o couldn't get one. It was partially my mistake that I didn't noticed the 新人 tag in the website.

So it is better to check with the shop up ahead with the requirements. But luckily the girl was very cooperative.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 9/18/2022