Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins, 20,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location is on the north edge of kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
(Mobile interface not letting me scroll down so hopefully i will be able to finish this review via an edit...)

So after boozing yesterday I got the urge to see a new half. Tried The Changelings first to find out if Kyouka was available. Unsurprisingly she wasn't. They offered me Anri who looks amazing in her AV but I wanted a girl who can come so made my way to Diamond figuring I could head on up to Libe if there was nobody suitable.

When I arrived, the guy showed me to a room and let me look at pics of available girls. When he came back it turned out that only one of them was ready to come and that was Nao so I chose her.

And boy was that a stroke of fortune! I had been aware of her existence - I followher on twitter - but she wwasn't on my must see list or anything. But she was phenomenal. There are links to her gravure from her shop profile page (above) so you can see for yourself that she is very hot, very passable.

She turned up in a cute cardigan and chiffonny skirt. When she arrived we started kissing which was fantastic - she is a great kisser, then i undressed her, we showered, then we made out. Like I say, she is a great kisser and her body is fantastic. Her cock is a little small but perfectly formed and it was great feeling it come to life in my hand - I love that feel of a cock getting hard. I licked her all over and sucked her for a while before asking her to come for me. I love watching a sexy new half wank and it was great watching her face especially as she came close to cumming. She asked me where i wanted it and I told her anywhere she liked. When she was ready she put it in my mouth and I drank up every drop. Then she finished me off all over her chest. And then we lay down and hugged and chatted.

And now she is one of my new favorites!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I really like Diamond. They have some great girls and the tencho always seems really nice and keen to make sure that you have had a good time. And Nap was phenomenal. I want to see her again asap.

Last edited: