120 minutes, 42.000 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I messaged Natsume on Twitter since she is fluent in English and I have trouble focusing on speaking Japanese while trying to enjoy everything else that's going on. Making an appointment was very easy, so I showed up on time and after paying and a short wait was invited to meet Natsume. Her pictures on social media are heavily edited, her face looks pretty different. By my estimate she is in her mid 30s. She does have a very nice body though. She commented that she's fat, which she is absolutely not. She doesn't even have notable belly fat. Her boobs and butt are very nice and firm to the touch.

She met me at the stairs, gave me a hug and was smiling and chatting from the start. In the room she continued just talking for a while, which was nice. We talked about several topics and I felt good about my choice initially.

She undressed me and herself and moved on to prepare soap. At this point she stopped talking. I tried keeping some conversation going but she seemed very distracted by the soap and only gave short responses. It took her a while and I just sat there in awkward silence. Eventually she called me over to get cleaned up, which took a very, very long time. Again, she seemed distracted, didn't make any smalltalk and barely responded. No playful touching, just very clinical cleaning. Finally she asked me to enter the bathtub, I had to use the mouthwash and brush my teeth and eventually she joined me in the tub. She sat on the other end and mostly just looked at me while moving her feet along my chest. I wasn't feeling it and asked her to move to the bed. I glanced at the clock and saw that over an hour had already passed at this point.

On the bed, we kissed for a bit, which basically was her just sticking her tongue out at me and doing literally nothing else. I pretty much had to do all the work. I asked to move to 69. She gave me a very uneventful blowjob and shoved her ladyparts in my face with such force that it was difficult to do anything to her.

I was pissed off at this point, so I actually had trouble getting an erection. We tried a few things but it wasn't working. I asked her to cuddle, which prompted her to lay down and close her eyes. Again, she did literally nothing. Using my hand I managed to force an erection and asked her to get on top.

Her riding skills are actually very good. Unfortunately she seemed very distracted again while doing it. It did still feel good though.

Eventually the timer rang. I had not finished, which she apologized for. I looked at the timer and it was about 20 minutes before the 120 minutes were up. She cleaned me thoroughly again and gave me a hug as farewell.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Of the two hours I paid for, she spent almost an hour and half with preparation and cleaning. Just a bit over half an hour of actual playtime, during which I had to do most of the work. This is unacceptable in my opinion. I strongly recommend staying away from this woman.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

She looked quite pretty in the picture. She probably have too much customers. Can you comment on her look and pics similarity

Reactions: Alice
She looked quite pretty in the picture. She probably have too much customers. Can you comment on her look and pics similarity

All of her pictures are edited to some degree. She looked much older in person to me, though that might also have been due to being tired.
You can look at this picture of her instagram, which is closest out of to reality of her pictures on social media. It has similar lighting to a room in the shop too.
Also there's this short video which shows her messed up teeth. When she smiles you can also see her crow's feet, which were very visible in person, that's why I think she's a bit older.
Another thing, her skin, especially on her hands, felt pretty leathery, probably due to handling soap all day.

All of her pictures are edited to some degree. She looked much older in person to me, though that might also have been due to being tired.
You can look at this picture of her instagram, which is closest out of to reality of her pictures on social media. It has similar lighting to a room in the shop too.
Also there's this short video which shows her messed up teeth. When she smiles you can also see her crow's feet, which were very visible in person, that's why I think she's a bit older.
Another thing, her skin, especially on her hands, felt pretty leathery, probably due to handling soap all day.
Oh yea. The teeth is a big no no. Thanks for the review and additional info. Definitely avoid her