Guest viewing is limited

Need Some Help Planning

plate_muller

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and next summer I am planning to travel to Tokyo for the first time. Among other things, I am looking forward to experiencing dating and the sex life in Japan.
Does anyone know any good places to start for finding girls younger than my age (19) who I could date during the 2 weeks I will be there?
I would like to get too see her and maybe chat with her online before I get to Japan. Thank you in advance for helping me to have a great holiday :)

I see... so where could I find what I am looking for?

If you speak no Japanese and you insist on seeing women that are 18 or 19 years old, then you probably aren't going to find what you are looking for, at least not before you are in Japan. And even then, very few Japanese women at that age (especially the attractive ones) are curious about foreigners.

If you speak no Japanese and you insist on seeing women that are 18 or 19 years old, then you probably aren't going to find what you are looking for, at least not before you are in Japan. And even then, very few Japanese women at that age (especially the attractive ones) are curious about foreigners.

Listen to meiji. He knows what he's talking about!

Just last week he tried posing as a nineteen year old gaijin with no Japanese skills and was repeatedly ridiculed.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Listen to meiji. He knows what he's talking about!

Just last week he tried posing as a nineteen year old gaijin with no Japanese skills and was repeatedly ridiculed.:ROFLMAO:

I'm assuming you are just being a smart ass here, but I just did a search on Japan Cupid for 18 year old women within 50 miles of Tokyo. The only criteria I put other than their age is that they last active within a month, have pictures, are Asian, fluent in Japanese with at least some English, searching for Romance/Dating (not just Penpals or Friends).

Total number that meet this criteria? 2.
Total number that meet it with no pictures? 5.

19 year olds? (which might be too old for OP)
total that meet the criteria? 4.
with no pictures? 5.

So a grand total of 10 accounts for 18 and 19 year olds that meet basic criteria of being Japanese and wanting to actually date.

Number of 27 year olds with a photo with the same criteria? 33.

I'm assuming you are just being a smart ass here, but I just did a search on Japan Cupid for 18 year old women within 50 miles of Tokyo. The only criteria I put other than their age is that they last active within a month, have pictures, are Asian, fluent in Japanese with at least some English, searching for Romance/Dating (not just Penpals or Friends).

with no pictures? 5.

So a grand total of 10 accounts for 18 and 19 year olds that meet basic criteria of being Japanese and wanting to actually date.

You are absolutely correct-half way that I am being a smart ass. Please forgive me if you took offense.

I was sincere when I wrote that you know what you are talking about. You have much more experience here than 99.9% of TAG members and you are always there to help folks, especially the new members.

I was actually making a veiled commentary on the OP, who, in my opinion, needs to do the kind of research you did for him. Many of his generation seem to think that they can get around the task of researching themselves. Quite ironic considering how connected they are. Connected but not perfected.

Reactions: meiji
I closed your other thread that had substantially the same question and the same content. Do not post multiple threads in different locations hoping for more visibility or a better answer. If you posted it in the wrong place you can message a moderator or hit Report and we may be willing to move a thread if it makes sense.

As I said in the other thread, discussion of the underaged (below 18) is not allowed, so if that's what you are looking for, this thread is over, too. Thanks.

My advice -

#1 relax the age constraints
#2 Since teens don't explicitly online date try pen pals or online language exchange.
#3 take a crash course on PUA

Edit - Oops! Just noticed Roots' response in the other thread.

Last edited:
I came from youre other thread,
If you are really 19 as you say, your options are extremely limited to non existant. Youre still classified as a minor.
Youre also asking for places to meet girls even younger than you which starts bordering into illegal territory. If you dont have japanese skills i dont see you being able to find much

I came from youre other thread,
If you are really 19 as you say, your options are extremely limited to non existant. Youre still classified as a minor.
Youre also asking for places to meet girls even younger than you which starts bordering into illegal territory. If you dont have japanese skills i dont see you being able to find much
perhaps I am looking in the wrong section then and I should just focus on figuring out the best JK companies around in Tokyo, would you agree?

Reactions: patty diaz

with no pictures? 5.

thank you for the research you did, 10 isnt that bad I guess, as long as they're women :), I'll probably register myself on Japan cupid

I see... so where could I find what I am looking for?
everywhere but you need to speek japanese
I know a guy who's into the teens and he once asked me to be his wingman but it was definitely not my cup of tea even if we managed to take them home.
japanese 18/19 girls look like western 14/15 years old girls to me. they generally have to be over 23 to look like women IMO.

Reactions: patty diaz
I closed your other thread that had substantially the same question and the same content. Do not post multiple threads in different locations hoping for more visibility or a better answer. If you posted it in the wrong place you can message a moderator or hit Report and we may be willing to move a thread if it makes sense.

As I said in the other thread, discussion of the underaged (below 18) is not allowed, so if that's what you are looking for, this thread is over, too. Thanks.
@meiji,

The post below by plate_muller perfectly confirms my point regarding the motives and motivations of a segment of the so-called connected generation. When events become challenging, they pout and give up. Those on TAG who were willing to spend time and energy attempting to help have just been played again.

I'm beginning to think we should initiate a RTFF policy for newbies:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTFF

If the dude spent half the time reading the forum as he did with his multiple posts on the same topic, he could have gathered all sorts of useful info.

dammit, I am going to Japan because I can't pick up any chicks of my age in my own country, apparently even there it's impossible. Anyway I will probably try out JK anyway, if I even go to Japan that is... based on the answers I'm getting on this forum I'm not so sure now