http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9809&htmlcat=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min / 9800 yen + 500 yen shimai

Type/Location:
Shop in Kanda

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I recently spent a few weeks in Japan and had time between meetings to play around. This is 1 of 4 reports I’m doing on girls I saw at Sexy Cat Kanda.

For this visit, I picked Nene, whom I had seen before. She was wearing a sheer robe and thong panties. Nene was wearing heavier makeup than I remembered from before, but it didn’t bother me.

Nene remembered me from my last visit, which surprised me because it was 4-5 months ago. She gave me a nice deep kiss, even before she showered me and I had brushed my teeth.

She gave me a sensual washing on the stool, getting me hard and excited, then I got into the ofuro. While soaking there, we both brushed our teeth and rinsed with her isodine mouthwash.

She squeezed in with me, and we kissed some more while her breasts rubbed against my chest. They’re compact but full, and feel great in my hands. Considering that Nene may be in her late 40s, her breasts look terrific. Just a tiny bit of sag, making them look so sexy. It was really too cramped in the tub, although her room seems to have one of the larger ones at Sexy Cat. So we got out and she dried me off, keeping one hand on my cock the whole time.

Then onto the mattress/bed. We started in 69 position, with her legs up in the air around my head. I like that position because I can see her legs and feet (I have a foot fetish). But her pussy is also beautiful. It’s the smallest I’ve seen on a woman with kids. Just terrific.

After a while, I wanted to see her sucking me, so we got off the bed and I stood on the floor. She knelt down, and licked my balls and shaft, and sucked me CBJ. I had brought a cover, and she let me use it, as long we are discreet. I like Japanese condoms because they are so thin, and feel like nothing’s there.

Nene tends to stay a bit more on the tip than I prefer, but with some gentle encouragement she alternated between shallow and going deeper. Maybe she doesn’t fully deep throat due to a gag reflex? But she is so nice to me, that I don’t mind. I enjoyed watching her suck me for a few more minutes, and was so turned on that I asked if we could remove the cover to finish. She agreed, and I popped in her mouth. Fantastic.

We washed off and mouthwashed again, then sat and chatted in my minimal Japanese. She knows about as much English as I do Japanese, and we communicated surprisingly well, although at times I had to use an electronic translator to help.

With 10 minutes left, Nene asked if I wanted my 2nd pop, and I said yes. It was a “nuru nuru” handjob. What I really like about pro MILFs is they know exactly how to get you off even without being super hard, as in a second cum.

I have always liked MILFs, and even though the reviews indicate she’s not everybody’s cup of tea, Nene connects with me (great omotenashi) and turns me on. She reminds me of the sweet but horny lady next door, I guess. I may try other girls at Sexy Cat too (see my upcoming reviews), but I will always see Nene at least once.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nene is sweet and makes me very comfortable. We have chemistry. She feels like an old lover I haven’t seen in a while.

Thanks for your review of Sexy Cat in Kanda, much appreciated.
This is 1 of 4 reports I’m doing on girls I saw at Sexy Cat Kanda.
Looking forward to more reports!

Approved: 12/14/2019

Are you using a condom for fear of STD? Licensed fashion healths (like this place) and licensed soaplands have mandatory STD testing at least once a month and some ladies test twice a month. This is unlike unlicensed Chinese places which don't have a testing policy. If you catch an STD from a licensed place you're probably very unlucky (make sure you pee after being serviced, squeeze out as much as you can and try to pick providers who have been there awhile, if they've been there for years then they probably are very careful about their safety) and the lady will drop from the roster if she tests positive. Nothing is 100% safe but if a lady has been there for awhile she is going to be more careful about her safety than you ever could be because this is her livelihood. Just something to be aware of...

Are you using a condom for fear of STD? Licensed fashion healths (like this place) and licensed soaplands have mandatory STD testing at least once a month and some ladies test twice a month. This is unlike unlicensed Chinese places which don't have a testing policy. If you catch an STD from a licensed place you're probably very unlucky (make sure you pee after being serviced, squeeze out as much as you can and try to pick providers who have been there awhile, if they've been there for years then they probably are very careful about their safety) and the lady will drop from the roster if she tests positive. Nothing is 100% safe but if a lady has been there for awhile she is going to be more careful about her safety than you ever could be because this is her livelihood. Just something to be aware of...
Thanks. Agree with everything you say but just being safe. Japanese condoms are so thin compared to American condoms I’m used to, so I hardly feel them.

Reactions: homer69