New and glad to be here, thanks!

Tiramisu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello! I've been lurking around for maybe two months or so reading the reviews and a few different threads and forums. I'd been aware of the SL industry for a good while but never really thought I'd have much of a chance at actually visiting one...until now. I'm heading on a trip overseas this year, and I'm really looking forward to it. I also tried picking up Japanese a while back, but kinda bounced off it due to lack of motivation. The whole "when am I going to use this?" thing got to me, but now I've got plenty of motivation and I'm back at it. (By the way, if you have any study tips, lemme know! It feels pretty different from studying something like algebra or biology)
For those wondering, I've made a quick list of providers I intend to check out
-Kaoru (need I say more?)
-Miruku at KiraKira
-Reon at Tiara (Thank you DeepRamen! Might also check out Ao or maybe Rio if she takes my reservation)
-Yuri at Etoile (My personal holy grail of this visit. I remember someone on here mentioning the phrase "never meet your heroes" in regards to jav providers but...I just gotta. (Wish me luck on this one lol)

Also, let me know if you happen to have any neat ideas for things to do while I'm over there. I've got some stuff planned out but the more the merrier. I'll be there for two weeks and intend to visit a few prefectures.
Finally, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on here. Reading the posts have been really informational and I appreciate all the help. If everything goes as planned, I'll try to pay it forward with a few reviews of my own. Thanks again!

Shout out to mondomondo and ah toh for pointing me in the right direction for Yuri btw, thank you!

Reactions: cuckhimnow