New here American tourist and will be in Kyoto soon!

MrHispanicGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all I'm in my 20s and I'm fairly new to P4P will be a year pretty soon as I was introduced to this world last February when I visited Japan. Last year I was leaving club Zeus which is permanently closed now. There were some girls offering massages outside of the club. I took a risk and thankfully nothing bad happened which it could've been so much worse especially being a newbie. I walked away content after receiving a HE which was just a HJ I was nervous to do anything else. Ever since then I've had two more P4P experiences one being a HE here where I live in the America and FS in Hong Kong gentlemen club in Tijuana Mexico.

So all that to say I want to build up my experience and would love to have an amazing time in Japan again! I am having my doubts though I am of Hispanic decent and I'm brown. I also don't know any Japanese which I know immediately will prevent me from doing a lot of things.

I will be in Kyoto for about four days so generally wanted to visit locations near Kyoto would love some suggestions for forums I can read or if you don't mind giving suggestions for places or people y'all believe I should check out based off of my experience and my appearance. I would love to do a Soapland but it seems difficult to get entry anyways cheers and exited to meet new people and learn new things!

Reactions: SquidCity
Search bar, upper right if you're on PC, top of the screen on mobile.

I would love to do a Soapland
There aren't any in Kyoto. Not in Osaka either. Check the reviews of the shinchis.