New here and about to go to japan for the first time.

MythrilAxe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My japanese is very basic only what I have gotten using duolingo for almost 12 months.
I only discovered this community in the last few days and am very grateful for all the reviews they have given me lots of new destinations for my trip.
However I was wondering does anyone know of any pink salons in the Ueno area?
Would really like a BJ after the long travel, and would rather not add alot of extra travel day 1 even if it is for some stress relief.
Also I couldn't find anything in the abreviation/translation page but is there a way to ask for snowballing? or is this likely to be something that I won't find in Japan?

Thank you to anyone that takes the time to read and reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
I believe all gaijin visitors need to go to janjan at least once in their life.

Is it like Mount Fuji where the saying goes "If you have never climbed it you are a fool, if you climb it twice you are a fool too"?

But yeah, I have been in JanJan several times more than in Mount Fuji, though both I visited last time more than a decade ago.

Im going to fujiyoshida but i hate the heat, got enough here in Miami, so ive only gone and will continue to go in winter so no climbing Fuji for me. Havent tried Janjan either and dont think ill have time on this trip but ive checked out the reviews here and got a prety thorough schedule for soaps and shinchis to match my hotel stays. Thank you all.

Where is this place (address) sorry I am quite new to Tokyo and Japan

The place you are looking for is the search bar. It is on the top right corner of your browser.

Reactions: Sudsy and Arron
If I had a choice I’d rather work at GINGIRA so I can give lapdances in purple jelly.

If? Dude I am really confused now. You told me you work for there when you gave me the lapdance in purple jelly.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
The place you are looking for is the search bar.
The search bar....
Where the things you are seekin'
Are there for the clickin'
The search bar.