New here, hello!

Minyinal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm in Japan for a few months and wanted to try to get into the hobby. I've been lurking for a while, but just made an account recently. Since I'm still very much a beginner in learning Japanese, this forum has been a wonderful resource for finding English-friendly providers. So far I've seen Kaoru from Y-Shirt (review pending approval), and have appointments made with Moe from Hisyo and Hinami of Segretario for next month (which I'll be sure to post reviews for as well). I'm pretty anxious by nature, so I'm still not quite sure if the hobby is for me, but I'm hoping my nerves will calm a bit after seeing a few providers. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks to everyone who contributes!

Kaoru at- oh wait.

Praying for your success in the hobby. Stick around! 😁

So far I've seen Kaoru from Y-Shirt (review pending approval), and have appointments made with Moe from Hisyo and Hinami of Segretario for next month (which I'll be sure to post reviews for as well). I'm pretty anxious by nature, so I'm still not quite sure if the hobby is for me, but I'm hoping my nerves will calm a bit after seeing a few providers. Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and thanks to everyone who contributes!
Welcome, and prepare yourself for disappointment in future sessions after playing with those 3. You made a great choice for your first experiences, they are some of the most skilled English-friendly providers out there!

Kaoru at- oh wait.

Praying for your success in the hobby. Stick around! 😁

Haha, with all the reviews for Kaoru it was obvious to me that I wanted her to be my first Soapland experience. It was definitely a great experience, but my anxiety about the situation kept it from being as great as it could have been. I'm hoping that if I do it more things will go a little more smoothly.

Pretty much the two I have my eyes set on for my next trip, will be checking your reviews with great interest !
Welcome.

Welcome, and prepare yourself for disappointment in future sessions after playing with those 3. You made a great choice for your first experiences, they are some of the most skilled English-friendly providers out there!

Thank you! Kaoru was great, and I'm looking forward to my experiences with Moe and Hinami. I'm also looking into Rina Usami of Segretario, but given the price point (and that she seems to speak even less English than the others), I want to see how I feel about the hobby after my experience with Moe first before committing even more money to it (I'd wait until after seeing Hinami too, but Rina is opening up reservations for new customers before I see Hinami so I don't want to miss out by waiting too long).

Thank you! Kaoru was great, and I'm looking forward to my experiences with Moe and Hinami. I'm also looking into Rina Usami of Segretario, but given the price point (and that she seems to speak even less English than the others), I want to see how I feel about the hobby after my experience with Moe first before committing even more money to it (I'd wait until after seeing Hinami too, but Rina is opening up reservations for new customers before I see Hinami so I don't want to miss out by waiting too long).
Having seen Moe, Hinami, and Rina you cant really go wrong with either but they're different types of girls and all 3 of them have been well reviewed on this forum. Looking forward to your reviews.

I feel you on the nerves, but I'm sure you're going to drop it with repetition. Otherwise, enjoy it as best you can 😊

Reactions: Alice and Minyinal
Having seen Moe, Hinami, and Rina you cant really go wrong with either but they're different types of girls and all 3 of them have been well reviewed on this forum. Looking forward to your reviews.
Strongly agree! Moe’s the professional GND, Hinami is the tsundere succubus, while Rina is the busty idol.

Saw your DM but mine are still disabled so I can’t reply.