Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200¥

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It's another dark, rainy and super packed day in Shinjuku. Had some time to kill and decided to try NHP again. Went around 4:45. Some guy welcomed me in and the guy at the counter began asking me questions in Japanese like "How good is your Japanese?". I told him it's fine and it's my third time here and he gave me a strange look and took me to a booth.

Milk came in and I asked for a CBJ with the flashlight. Saori danced on stage. She looked very bored but she's quite sexy despite the tattoos. Next Milk came on stage. She's really stunning. Nice boobs and she makes really sexy faces when she dances.

I was the last one but I only had to wait about 20 minutes. Milk came in and was smiling. She handed me the flashlight and she showed me her pussy. Unlike Usagi who takes your hand and places them on her ass and boobs Milk didn't do any of that. I asked her if it was okay to touch and then she went down. Her BJ technique wasn't bad but she uses her hands a lot and I popped really quickly. She was friendly but it was rushed.

I think I'm gonna take a break from NHP for now.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

oh nice, thanks for the review of Milk, she seems popular a while ago and then was off the roster for a long time.

I asked her if it was okay to touch and then she went down

so, was it OK or not? I guess she didn't go for sumata like Usagi?

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
oh nice, thanks for the review of Milk, she seems popular a while ago and then was off the roster for a long time.

so, was it OK or not? I guess she didn't go for sumata like Usagi?

She just said "Hai". I mean, I paid for it. Like I said she sounds super sweet and she's very smiley and let me touch her boobs but she went down immediately. Even when I came she stopped sucking and used her hand. Definitely nothing resembling a sumata at all. She actually didn't speak to me until the end of the session when she told me about her blog. She's definitely really stunning and very sexy... but compared to Usagi and Yuria it was quite rushed and way too much hand and not enough mouth for my liking.

I went to NHP yesterday, and you all right, Miriku has sexy face and nice body, but her service was rushed. She came, do it her job and leave. It seems like he doesnt like to talk or make GFE to costumers. She still gave me hug at the end though like the others

I went to NHP yesterday, and you all right, Miriku has sexy face and nice body, but her service was rushed. She came, do it her job and leave. It seems like he doesnt like to talk or make GFE to costumers. She still gave me hug at the end though like the others

Lol what kinda ‘girlfriend experience’ are you hoping for at a peep show where 1 girl has to wank or suck off up to 12 guys sitting in tiny boxes in between shows?

My experiences with Milk are already a few years back but she was the most GFE of the bunch and always had time for a bit of conversation.

But as said above they do have just a few minutes for each customer so your discussion about the relativity theorem is bound to be short of the final proof.

Lol what kinda ‘girlfriend experience’ are you hoping for at a peep show where 1 girl has to wank or suck off up to 12 guys sitting in tiny boxes in between shows?
Yeah i know, its written in the wall “5 minutes service” but i had good GFE with usagi and Haruka. Milk is less talking comparing with this two.