Guest viewing is limited

NHP New Hot Point - Rie (canceled and left) and Usagi (with only me watching).

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
New Hot Point - Usagi

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
http://www.new-hot-point.com/rie

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200 yen

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
For the longest time I've been meaning to review some of the newer girls who haven't been reviewed much on here but with no luck. Last time I tried to review Yuko but failed because she didn't show up. This time I decided I'd finally review Rie who I've been meaning to check out for a while. They actually updated her pictures a day before I went so I was fairly excited!

Got there around 2:45 on a weekday and assumed it wouldn't be busy. Paid my 2200 yen and took a seat and there were no other customers. I waited for about 15 minutes and nothing.. no one else came in. About 10 minutes later the guy at the counter calls me up and says "Rie is feeling a bit sick... do you want to cancel?". I decided I'd go with Usagi instead who I've reviewed quite positively before over a year ago. The guy looked like he wanted me to cancel because he knew no customers would walk in on this rainy weekday afternoon but I persisted. I didn't come here with a raging boner for nothing and I sure as hell wasn't going to go look for another pink salon in the rain. Despite being "sick", I heard Rie talking to the guy and laughing about something. I have a feeling she wasn't really sick but instead since it was so dead they just wanted her to go home maybe. A few minutes later she walked out wearing a mask and left the shop.

I sat back down and I witnessed some interesting things: the guy at the counter cleaned everything really thoroughly. I've always wondered if they clean anything at these places but he really sprayed down all the chairs and he even went inside the booths and I could hear him cleaning something. By this point almost an hour had passed and no other customers entered. I was almost about to get up and head to the counter and say "Okay, I give up. I want to cancel." Usagi appeared at the door and told me to follow her. I was surprised.... no camera check? No harassing me about my phone? The guy at the counter is usually pretty ruthless (especially recently) but with no one else around... he didn't seem to care at all.

Usagi guided me into the booth which is directly across from the entrance. For whatever reason she didn't ask me about what service I wanted and instead the guy from the counter showed up. I paid for the BJ + touch + flashlight.

This was the first time I'd ever been in this booth. I don't know how to explain it..... but I think the stage was smaller and different? I wasn't aware there was more than one stage! Can anyone confirm or deny this or was I just hallucinating? It looked much smaller. The stage was rectangle shaped and I quickly realized I was going to be the only person watching her which is incredibly awesome. The first song started and she did her usual dance routine and eventually she masturbated in front of my window. Of course since I was the only one there she kept looking at my booth and at one point rubbed up against the window. I immediately realized the one hour wait was worth it.

Usagi came into my booth and we did the usual routine. One thing I noticed is that Usagi is pretty rough. She really likes to take control. She capped me and then let me inspect her pussy and I touched her thighs, ass, etc. She brought me up slowly from behind and we thrust in sumata-style and I rubbed her pussy over her underwear. She then got down for some paizuri which felt alright. Then came her blowjob. It's loud, sloppy and fast. I somehow lasted almost four minutes but she didn't give up and just kept slurping and sucking and put my hand on her tit until I came. She removed the condom and left. There was still no one in the waiting room.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No plans to select Usagi again but I'd love to review some of the newer girls someday.