New Place...what Do U Think????

katakeeto

TAG Member
Reaction score
dear all
i found on internet a massage shop and seems nice to me... this is the website
http://www.aixin.co.jp/index.html
my question is: my main target is touching ,(extras) ..happy ending beside massage...but do you think if i tried a new place i may get and ask for those (extras) or not? is it high risk to go and just receive ordinary massage?how many times have you tried massage places and was expecting extras and happy end and got disappointed? please tell me what you think!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Be prepared for disappointment.

OK, time for true confessions, despite my seventeen years in Japan, I cannot speak much more than konnichiwa, etc and I certainly cannot read. Our more literate members can translate this from their website:
* 当店は風俗店、回春店ではございませんので、セラピストへのタッチ、暴言や脅迫、その他セラピストが嫌がる行為など、当店がふさわしくないと判断した場合即サービスを中止し退店して頂く場合がございます。

Google translate version:
Prohibited matter

* Our shop is a sex shop (I'm guessing it should have translated-NOT a sex shop), It is not in rejuvenated shop, a touch of the therapist, verbal abuse and intimidation, and other therapists dislike act, there is a case where I am and closures to stop the immediate service if it is determined that the shop is not suitable .
Moreover, it is not possible to be able to also refund at that time, please note.

* Drunken person, drug users, those skilled in the art, gangsters officials, or your use of the person associated with this will be refused.

* Photographing by the various camera equipment, or voyeur, acts of wiretapping is strictly prohibited.

* Your admission of persons under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited.

its in dogenzaka and the girls all wear costumes. You will get a hand job at the end. The only thing that isnt clear is if you pay extra for that or its included.

It's a hit and miss...meaning it depends on the therapist you get. Some will casually touched in the area throughout the massage but will refuse to give a full on HJ. As a last resort though they will sometimes allow you to finish yourself off while they watch...which kinda defeats the purpose of visiting but having a (hopefully) attractive therapist by your side to watch is better than nothing.

It's a hit and miss...meaning it depends on the therapist you get. Some will casually touched in the area throughout the massage but will refuse to give a full on HJ. As a last resort though they will sometimes allow you to finish yourself off while they watch...which kinda defeats the purpose of visiting but having a (hopefully) attractive therapist by your side to watch is better than nothing.
Ah yeah, that can happen too i guess. Although i strangely really enjoyed my one experience of that.
A lot of chinese massage girls are bit weird when it gets to the business end of the HE, for example they run out to clean u up the second u cum.
At the one place ive been where its DIY at the end, she was encouraging, making sexy noises etc, actually a way more erotic experience than some of the chinese places where they pump away checking their watches and shouting over cubicles.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland