New to TAG

ImnotRoger

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey there TAG members,

I found TAG years ago and read a few times but didn’t join so I am new to TAG but not completely new to the TA scene. I took a hiatus but looking to dip my toes back in. In the past, I had just fumbled my way through some transactions and had a few known “paths” to achieve my desired outcome.

After reading some threads, I have come to realize that this site surely would have saved me some grief but definitely not some yens as I would have put it all to good use at my wallets detriment.

I honestly don’t know what I should write in this post but feel free to ask me questions if you want to get to know me.

I may or may not answer and may or may not be completely truthful and/or be vague to protect my privacy but shoot away!

Here’s to sharing experiences and connections!

Cheers!

Hey there TAG members,

I found TAG years ago and read a few times but didn’t join so I am new to TAG but not completely new to the TA scene. I took a hiatus but looking to dip my toes back in. In the past, I had just fumbled my way through some transactions and had a few known “paths” to achieve my desired outcome.

After reading some threads, I have come to realize that this site surely would have saved me some grief but definitely not some yens as I would have put it all to good use at my wallets detriment.

I honestly don’t know what I should write in this post but feel free to ask me questions if you want to get to know me.

I may or may not answer and may or may not be completely truthful and/or be vague to protect my privacy but shoot away!

Here’s to sharing experiences and connections!

Cheers!
Welcome (back) to TAG!

How’s your Japanese?
Shocked Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums and hrbb
Thanks for asking! Very functional but not very “good”. I can go to various official places and handle grown-up stuff ,usually, but not without some difficulty.
Better than nothing.
Looking forward to your reviews.
Good things come/cum to/on those who work/fuck.