Newbie books Kaoru from Y shirt for 120min

H1m3

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I stumble here when i was researching about soaplands and how to get in as a foreigner. After reading many reviews about Kaoru i decided to pick here as my first p4p/soapland experience. Me being the ultra virgin, I'm getting pretty nervous but excited ! Anyone get any tips I would need for my first p4p/soapland experience? And i don't mean the usual like being polite, hygienic, don't force anything etc. That's just common sense.

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Anyone get any tips I would need for my first p4p/soapland experience?
There’s nothing much to say other than don’t be a dick, let her lead, and enjoy.

You’ll see when the day arrives.

Hello, I stumble here when i was researching about soaplands and how to get in as a foreigner. After reading many reviews about Kaoru i decided to pick here as my first p4p/soapland experience. Me being the ultra virgin, I'm getting pretty nervous but excited ! Anyone get any tips I would need for my first p4p/soapland experience? And i don't mean the usual like being polite, hygienic, don't force anything etc. That's just common sense.
it's normal for your first sexual experience to be shitty. afterwards i was like "that was super overrated" and then it got better