http://kamata-twintail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
6000/35 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop location in Kamata

Language Notes:
I know some basic Japanese, my date knew some English

Details of the Encounter:
I had a couple hours prior to leaving Japan and did some research on several places to go to. I decided on Twin Tails because it appeared as if there was a campaign going on for the week, 4000 yen for 35 minutes. I walked in and the guy at the door insisted on me paying 6000 yen. Maybe I translated the web page wrong, or maybe it was the gaijin tax, Japan can always be a mystery.

As in previous forums, he sprayed my hands with a solution, I wasn't asked to nominate anyone and wasn't sure if that was part of the process. He then took me to a booth at the far end of the room. I was surprised at the very little privacy of the booths, they are only about 1.5 meters high.

I waited on my booth about 10-15 minutes. The music was a little annoying, but not too loud to talk. I was really worried I may get someone that I'm not attracted to.

When my date arrived she was very surprised I was a gaijin, but she certainly didn't seem disappointed. She immediately sat on my legs with a big smile. I had an immediate attraction to her, she was really good looking, beautiful, thick long hair and a great personality. We chatted briefly and I just started kissing her. She opened her mouth and we FK for a while before I moved on to other parts. She seemed to really enjoy what I was doing by the way she reacted. She eventually took her top off, then there was more making out. Then the skirt came off, more making out and there were times she had goose bumps all over her body. I removed her panties and proceeded to DATY, she was laying in the booth with her eyes closed and moaning to what I was doing. I inserted a finger and after caressing her, once again she got goose bumps and seemed to really like what was going on. After that she had me lay down and proceeded with a BBBJ. I'm not sure what the technique was, but it was really great! After I popped she cleaned things up and proceeded to lay next to me. I think we may have gone slightly over time. It sure was a nice experience, I hope she enjoyed it as much as I did.

She then left and told me to wait at the booth. She came back with a nice sentence to me on a discount card.

She told me her name and number, however on the web sight the number doesn't correspond to the name she gave me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The lack of privacy and the music might be bothersome to some. For sure more privacy would enhance the experience. I was able to over come it during my session.

She told me her name and number, however on the web sight the number doesn't correspond to the name she gave me.
This is because the names on the site are their "last names", while the name she told you is her "first name". This is one way the guys at the front will confirm if you've really been with a girl before. When asking to nominate they normally ask for her first name.

This is because the names on the site are their "last names", while the name she told you is her "first name". This is one way the guys at the front will confirm if you've really been with a girl before. When asking to nominate they normally ask for her first name.

Oh, that explains it. Thank you for telling me that. I would like to visit with her again the next time I'm in the area.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland