Incall at their shop in Nihonbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese but basic English is okay

Overall Rating:
8 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
This review was posted earlier:

http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/nihonbashi-esthe.9405/

My job is in that area, so I decided to drop by at lunch time but they were full. The young lady that answered the door asked me come back in about 95min - I had come just after they had started and they were already busy with the first clients of the day. Later, I would learn that it was Yumi who answered the door. She, as mentioned in the prior review, is the manager or owner. She was very sweet and very kind when I first tried to come in, but quickly took my name and told me to come back, no problem. I took care of some other tasks and rearranged my lunch schedule...

I came back promptly at the time she told me and she welcomed me in and showed to the room. It looks like they can only have three clients at one time, it's just a small mansion/apartment room that has been converted into their shop. (Yumi mentioned that their shop was new and there was similar business in the same space prior to them.) The room was clean and didn't have any odor and there was space to keep my belongings in sight and also hangars for my clothes.

She took the money and then asked me to get fully undressed and then lay flat, face down, on the plastic cover that she had placed over the futon on the floor. She left the room and came back with a tub of soapy warm water and then began washing my body while using her hands and finger tips at high-sensory areas. After awhile of this, I flipped over and she did my front. She worked a bit of magic on my parts and nearly made me lose it but backed off just in time to avoid blowing the session so early.

After the wash, moved to the shower and I washed myself off and then dried off with the towel that was provided. They don't get in the shower with you, it is awfully small... so no real complaints on that part. We moved back to the room and she helped dry off the remaining parts of my body. Then, we moved back to the futon and begun the oil massage session. This was done in a similar manner as the soap wash, but with more of a real massage at certain points of the body.

Yumi worked on me for awhile but then Cindy took over due to a reservation that Yumi had to take care of. Cindy finished off my back and then flipped over again to do the font. During this part, she played with my nipples and teased those sensitive areas, again, bringing me to the edge and backing off again.

We were down to 20min and then she really started putting some focus on finishing me off, edging a few times before finally just letting it pop. While she was doing this in the last phase, I was touching her body (still clothed) she was quite young (20's for sure) and had nice firm breasts and very soft skin.

After the pop, she cleaned up a bit and then got me up for the 2nd shower. I cleaned myself off again and dried off with her help back in the room. She brought me some tea and I begun to get dressed with her help. We finished just a few minutes over the limit and then said our goodbyes.

It's recommended to make a reservation - not only is it better for the girls but it's also good for the clients. The only reason I gave them an 8 instead of a 10 was because of the interruptions. It really wasn't there fault, but each time the doorbell rang, one of the girls needed to answer it. Yumi and Cindy both left the room for just a minute or two to take care various things. (of course, some of those exits were related to my service - so I'm not counting those.)

Yumi - Young, cute and talkative.
Cindy - Young, cute and not as talkative as Yumi.

I'm guessing Cindy was Chinese, I didn't ask but based on her face and name... I'm just assuming so. Yumi is Japanese for sure.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'll go back to see Yumi again - we got along well and I'd like to see what her service 'finishing' style is like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: raumsagan
Welcome Tokidoki! Thank for the review.

Tokidoki is new, but I vouch for his reviews since we're connected off-site.

Thread title changed: The actual shop name is Aroma Queen, the website URL was posted alone... but didn't include the shop name.

Thank you.

Thanks x2.

It's too easy to spend so much money in this new hobby.