11,000, 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Some English

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
Hi, I had the pleasure of spending a nice time in Nihonbashi Esthe. I was walking in the area and thought I'd try my luck.- I wasn't disappointed. It's a very comfortable place and very welcoming to foreigners. Yumi is learning English and appears to be managing the place. After the usual pleasantries we got down to business. Oil, deep tissue and happy ending were blended into a relaxed and unhurried experience.

I'm going back

http://nihonbashi-esthe.com

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks of the provider?

Older/younger? Decent shape?

Thanks for the review!

Hey wait... I am john smith !

matrix-agent-smith.jpg

What is deep tissue, and can you touch them ?
If I want a great massage I'm more tempted to go to Ai's place I reviewed. How great was the massage without talking about the HE ?

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for the delay. I can only vouch for Yumi who is very cute and is actually better than the photos. You can touch the usual areas, with the usual restricted areas. Deep tissue, I think it's more like lymph massage. They also do a soapy massage. The place is a bit small though

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thread title changed: The actual shop name is Aroma Queen, the website URL was posted alone... but didn't include the shop name.

Thank you.

Sorry, but can anyone that has been here describe the difference between each courses offered in the website?

Sorry, but can anyone that has been here describe the difference between each courses offered in the website?

Essentially, the basic course is just a massage with oil or powder with happy ending. The others (from 90 min) start with a warm soap on a plastic mat, back and front. Then, shower followed by regular massage with oil and lymph massage which is just a deeper massage.

The longer courses just offer more time on each point - but really, 90min is the best value -- if you pop quickly, then 60min. If you can control it, 90min. If you want just to spend extra time, then boom a longer course but no real benefit except time with a girl.

Based on what we know, it's a good shop for a first-timer -- but maybe not for a hardcore monger. They are trying, at least...

I see, that's nice. I was initially wondering about this "Hizamakura", but turns out Hizamakura was lap pillow (at least according to google)

Thanks for the answer!

Since this place has been reviewed many times already, I will save all the details of my 2 encounters there. lucky enough for me, I got the 2 girls who got most review already.

Yumi, very nice and sweet, a little too talkative during the whole session. Exchange line, but I guess she just want to be friends or free English lessons. Overall, 8/10 in my book.

Cindy, very sexual and know where to tickle. After my bubble session I just told her it's too genki so I can't lay on my stomach. So we fooled around for a while, got some sumata action and fingered her for 10 mins while she kept her HJ. At one point, I took her panty off. More fingering until she came. Only bad thing about her, she has smelly armpit which is a big turn off.

Reactions: Tokidoki
@Rule 34 - Thanks for the details of your visits. By the way, just for the readers, were these recent visit? The last reviews are a few weeks old now.

Reactions: Tokidoki
I can't lay on my stomach. So we fooled around for a while, got some sumata action and fingered her for 10 mins while she kept her HJ. At one point, I took her panty off. More fingering until she came.

What?! How did you pull this off? I got the idea that getting more from her would be difficult. Tips & tricks would be appreciated.

That armpit smell, didn't notice it before when I've seen her.

Some have that smell when they are getting nervous.

After the shower, she started the oil massage part. That's when I still had that full Door stop. I just told her it's very uncomfortable for me and we should try something else. Starting with some light tough, licking her ear and neck. She got turned on then I proceeded with gentle touch on her panties. Freaking wet down there. Finger in, she resisted abit but soon she opens up. Then I told her can we try sumata, and I kept telling her we won't do honban, just be spontaneous.

I'm not saying I am have great tricks up my sleeves, I just pick up some signs from the providers if they willing to do something else. Also try to give them the vibe that, you are a fun guy to be with. Doesn't work all the time or just lucky I guess.

Got some honban actions with Japanese massages and delivery back in the days and getting rusty now.

Some have that smell when they are getting nervous.

After the shower, she started the oil massage part. That's when I still had that full Door stop. I just told her it's very uncomfortable for me and we should try something else. Starting with some light tough, licking her ear and neck. She got turned on then I proceeded with gentle touch on her panties. Freaking wet down there. Finger in, she resisted abit but soon she opens up. Then I told her can we try sumata, and I kept telling her we won't do honban, just be spontaneous.
@Rule 34 - nice! I like to see what mileage I can get as well! Many mangers would would be surprised what they could pull off if they tried. I got one massage girl so worked up, that after I was done fingering her she went in the back, got some ice cream and fed it it to me. The next time I went back she kicked the other girls out so we would have the place to ourselves.

Peace,

KJ

@Rule 34 - nice! I like to see what mileage I can get as well! Many mangers would would be surprised what they could pull off if they tried. I got one massage girl so worked up, that after I was done fingering her she went in the back, got some ice cream and fed it it to me. The next time I went back she kicked the other girls out so we would have the place to ourselves.

Peace,

KJ

You meant mongers right? That just reminded me an experience I have in shinbashi chinese ML about 4 years ago. I got the girl so turned on, she asked me if I have any condum with me, bummer since I don't carry those at all. She kept saying meeting up later. Too bad I don't used LINE back then.

I just told her it's very uncomfortable for me and we should try something else. Starting with some light tough, licking her ear and neck. She got turned on then I proceeded with gentle touch on her panties. Freaking wet down there. Finger in, she resisted abit but soon she opens up. Then I told her can we try sumata, and I kept telling her we won't do honban, just be spontaneous.

Smooth, very smooth. Planning to go back there again soon, see if I can meet Cindy.

I got the girl so turned on, she asked me if I have any condum with me

I always carry condoms in my bag, you just never know when that opportunity will arise.

You meant mongers right? That just reminded me an experience I have in shinbashi chinese ML about 4 years ago. I got the girl so turned on, she asked me if I have any condum with me, bummer since I don't carry those at all. She kept saying meeting up later. Too bad I don't used LINE back then.
Yep, mongers, apologies.