Telephone-08034051666

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min-13000/Hotel fee-2000

Type/Location:
Asian DH/Aroma LH

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese on ph/Broken Chinese and Japanese with Riri

Details of the Encounter:
Readed review of Mr.Daytimefan abt Nippori Castle and I wanna try that place as my first Deriheru service so I made appointment.First,I am kind of nervous abt ph call coz I can't spoke Japanese too well but when I got on call what they ask is,course?time?Girl name?Dont care gaijin or whatever but at least broken Japanese basic speaking.I ask for Yui first but she is Yasumi so I choose Riri who look cute and nice body in pic.And I got to appointment place and give a call as they said.They point me to LH named アロ-マ(aroma)not too far from Nippori South exit,Street in front of family mart(appointment place) at the end of that street with yellow sign board with katakana aroma on it.Stairs is beside of Izakaya below it and pretty narrow(I hav hard time with finding stairs to get on ) prices are pretty cheap woman behind counter is Chinese and as soon as she seem me she spoke with Chinese language (I am half Chinese Asian dude so).That LH connected with a lot of DH around Nippori I suppose.Told my name and give me a room with discount 2000¥for90min.Room is pretty small then I think very small Shower room too :3.I give a call abt my room number and after 3or4 min Riri arrived to my room.Too much photoshop :3 and 22s?4or5year ago I suppose .But I seen this coming so not too shocked :3.First intro with Japanese and I knew she is Chinese when I heard her ascent.I Surpise her with little broken Chinese speaking of mine.After that quick showering,dry off and some talk abt Chinese in Japanese.And get to work,Licking teasing and BBBJ for short amount of time and swap to CBJ.She try her best and got some licking skills but not enough to turn me on :3 so we swap roles.Lick on her body tits,and she asked me to rub her down there.Actually,I got lil sad story abt my sex life,sex many times with my gf before but I can't made her orgasm not even once :( I lost confidence in myself when it come to female orgasm.But I try my best and take some times to make her hot.She told me like little below or lil upside when I miss her spot.I try to finger her when rubbing is enough but she dun let me.So keep on rubbing,After several mins she became hot,so hot that she moaning so loud in Chinese?i suppose First she is just acting and later she got into mood.She can spoke like Kimochi or Ikku very well :3.And she became so hot that asking for my stick inside her :3 I can't reject lady request so worked on it.After 4or5min we both came.Get back to chatting abt Chinese in Japanese .She told me Nippori castle girls are all Chinese and there only one Taiwanese in it.2year in japan.I suppose other girls may also not like in web pics anymore :3.Exchange abt our life in Japan in Chinese and Japanese.When 25min is left she asked me can go again,I am not in my mood anymore but I can't reject again :3 She try hard enough to made me come 2nd round but her efforts are not wasted I came again.Then quickly cleaning,and room time is up exactly when we both finished.She looked beautiful in outside dress with her hairs loss on it.Xian Xian Ni and waving leaving back to back as I put back my earphones on me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If u are looking or busty booty sexy belly girls surely not this place.Try other Japanese DH.But as Mr.Daytimefan review said they are good at what they are doing.Their experiences gave them skills I suppose.GLHF (I gave details as much as I can think tho :3 )

Thanks for taking the time to write the review, we appreciate it!

Reactions: Mohan2715