https://missspa-thaimassage.com/staff.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min. ¥11000 + ¥1000 nomination fee

Type/Location:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VYwvniZZTW3WgaT26

Language Notes:
English / Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Since I was around the area and Minami is still not working at AF I decided to look around this place and found Miss Spa. The website seemed english friendly but didn't have a schedule page so I called and asked which girls were available.

They told me リサ was there, she's the first in the list, and I booked for 1 hour.

There was no one at the counter and リサ came to receive me (she looks exactly as the photo) and took me to the shower. Very small self-service shower that didn't look clean at all.

From the beginning the mood was pretty awkward, I think either she isn't very used to receive many foreigners or was tired, but was acting lazy and kind of annoyed. The massage was lame, good at some moments but lame in general, very little pressure. After the flip she got tired really quick... but thanks to a miracle (or maybe two miracles :whistle:) I managed to pop.

Now it also didn't help that I barely speak broken japanese and her english is pretty basic so YMMV, but again her mood was really awkward, I've had great experiences with basic communication. Also a guy in another booth seemed to be having a much better experience than me lol, so other girls in the staff might be better.

Good thing is I was in "exploring mode" with very low expectations so the outcome didn't surprise me at all.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Although my verdict is "not recommended" I'll probably give it a second chance with another girl if I ever come around this area again.

Staff does not look bad. I have never been to such a place, so please excuse my stupid questions.
Was touching or kissing allowed?
Was she naked as well?

Staff does not look bad. I have never been to such a place, so please excuse my stupid questions.
Was touching or kissing allowed?
Was she naked as well?

Generally, no to all. In most Thai massage shops, the girls will wear skimpy outfits as they wash, massage and "handle" you but the clothes usually stay on and very little, if any, touching is allowed. At a few smaller shops in Kanda the girls occasionally unleash their boobs and some minor touching is ok, but wandering downtown is a no-go and there's never any kissing allowed. With COVID around for the foreseeable future there are probably even more restrictions. If I'm going to a Thai shop it's specifically for a massage and I want a good one, and that's why I only go to AR/AF. My favorites were always Emi or Minami, and I'm also not an aggressive type by any means, so a hand on the ass while they perform the finale is all it takes for my show to end in 30 seconds or less. I'm the perfect customer.

If you want a more hands-on experience, Korean shops (like Tonbo, which I've read is temporarily banning foreigners) are much better. You will likely need Japanese language skills at these shops. YMMV, but Momo is my favorite and a hot ass MILF if ever there was one. Beautiful, tight petite body, great akasuri and pretty decent massage. By the ending (girls get completely naked for this part) I'm covered in warm oil/soap, she's rubbing her cute little titties on my balls, I've got two fingers in her and she's oozing wet and when she finally starts jerking me off I'm afraid I'll get something in MY fucking hair, forget about hers.

Oh, the money I'll spend when I'm finally allowed back in Japan.