SealedTears

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
No choice was probably the best choice, Himeka from Shinjuku Crystal

Service Name:
Shinjuku Crystal

Provider Name:
Himeka https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/a-crystal-shinjyuku/girlid-45823277/

Website/Contact Info:
https://hptop.jp/a-crystal-shinjyuku/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, 16000 yen (nomination fee included)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's my second to last day in Japan and I feel like getting in one last shot before I leave. I'm currently staying in Shinjuku, so I'll try a soapland around here. I saw a lucky bloke here who went to Max Soapland and didn't get hit with the outrageous 9k gaijin tax. My Japanese is good enough that I have had people ask me if I'm here to work in Japan or ask me how many times I've been to Japan, so surely I won't get hit with the gaijin tax, right? They open at 9am, so I wanted until then. I enter the building, start talking and they instantly ask me if I'm Japanese. I say no. They ask me what nationality I am. I say American. They then take out the gaijin sheet which has a like 9k yen gaijin tax. I try to ask them if I can use the coupon from Cityheaven, hoping that if I show more Japanese ability, they will budge a bit. They don't. You know what, the providers available don't look like they're worth that extra 9k tax. I'll leave and hit up another store nearby since I saw some nearby. I'm already a bit aways from the station and already a little pent up from doing some research blah blah blah sunk cost fallacy.

I saw two Crystals: Shinjuku Crystal and VIP Crystal. I chose to go into the former. I come in and ask if there are any girls available that are okay with foreigners. I could choose between 3 providers. I did literally no research and chose one on a whim and she seemed "good enough".

I was told to take off my shoes, put on some slippers, and told to go to the waiting room for 10 minutes for her to get ready. I get called and oop, she got a belly and has an underbite. Whatever, it can't be too bad, right?

I get showered up and got onto the bed. She asked me if I was no on anything. I chose to say no and we did LFK for a tiny bit. She switched to licking my nipples and then giving me some BJ. Technique was just okay and had some teeth. She soon then switched to real sumata and she was a bit prickly down there. I asked to stop and if we could switch to paizuri. She had some difficulty in fully wrapping my dick, especially because of the lotion and it didn't really feel all that good anyway, so I asked her to 69 instead so that I could finger her. I got some lotion on my hands and starting fingering her. After some time, she suddenly tightened up. 100% don't feel like it was because of my technique or anything because I was still when she did. Soon after, a white liquid comes out. Being a curious boi, I decided to take a whiff and it fucking reeked. Literally the same smell as tonsil stones. I don't know if that's some sign of STD or her not taking care of herself, but that was nasty and I kept my hand away for the rest of the experience

I eventually pop and we get ourselves showered (I made extra sure to get whatever was on my finger cleaned off). She offered me another iodine gargle which I happily accepted and we spent the rest of the time chatting

I can't say it was a good time chatting because I could still smell that rank the entire time. You know what, more Japanese speaking practice can't hurt, so I'll bear with it, but even if I ignore that rank, I don't think we had good chemistry either.

I leave

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Sunk cost fallacy is a bitch especially when I'm low on time in Japan. I also should've done more research because VIP Crystal at least offers matplay, which was what I was after at Max Soapland.

Do your research and leave if you don't actually like anything. Lesson learned. Only benefit I got out of this was not paying gaijin tax, which is like saying you saved money after buying a TV you don't need because it was on sale.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

Soon after, a white liquid comes out. Being a curious boi, I decided to take a whiff and it fucking reeked. Literally the same smell as tonsil stones. I don't know if that's some sign of STD or her not taking care of herself, but that was nasty
Sounds like bacterial vaginosis - it's not actually an STD or caused by a lack of hygiene, it's an imbalance in the bacterial biome of the vagina, and about a third of women get it at some point. Though it's not an STD, it's commonly triggered by having sex with multiple partners. Good news is that it's not contagious.

Last edited:
I went to the Shibuya Crystal 3 times. I think it’s the same company.

First time I really liked the girl. 26, good body, good attitude. I’d say slightly above average. Second time the girl was about 26 too but had some unattractive features, but had very good technical… still somewhat disappointing. Third time was one of the most unattractive providers I’d even seen… good attitude at least. So I don’t think I can ever go back now hearing this…