No connection at Jukujo Club it's A

Soapland Name:
[China] Jukujo Club it's A

Soapland Provider Name:
Nami

Soapland Website:
https://its-a.jp/model.php?actress_id=623

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / 20K (I forgot, I did get a Gaijin fee))

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had a couple of decent experiences here in the past, and thought I would give it another try. The theme is mature women who are unsatisfied at home, or have suddenly had some sort of sexual awakening. Well, I am here to help them with that!

This was back in early December, a rainy Sunday evening.
Walked in, told the tencho in N5 Japanese as best as possible that I know the system, have been there before, etc.
I somehow passed the test and went to the selection phase.
I chose a girl, the tencho called her and asked if they would accept a foreigner, and she said no.
This happened three more times, and finally Nami accepted me. but I needed to wait an hour. I decided to get take a walk and come back.

Returned, sat in the nice waiting area, and finally I was sent up to Nami.
She's not really my type looks-wise, and perhaps I wasn't her type either because there was zero connection between us.
I tried my best to chat her up, cutely piece together Japanese flirty phrases but she was all business.
We bathed together, went back to the bed and had some pretty vanilla sex.
And, that was it! I left 15-20 minutes early after my first pop and went hunting for a late dinner.

It's possible she was tired. I was reminded of how it's probably not a great idea to go to these places in the evening and be the last customer on a long shift.
Also, at my level of Japanese, sometimes communication is just easier with a girl (or anyone, really). This is a combination of the Japanese they are using with me, facial and verbal cues, and if we're using some sort of translator app. I try not to use an app unless absolutely necessary because in my experience Japanese people like to see me struggle through it, which I can appreciate I suppose. It helps me learn as well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
it's A is a nice place but Nami was not for me.
I do recommend It's A if you're on a budget or have some time to kill in Chiba.
At least survival level Japanese is required, however.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024