Non Japanese Couple to visit Tokyo

User#35416

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We have been lurking in this website for nearly a year and taking advantage of all the great information that has been posted here...thanks to everyone for all your hard work.

We will be visiting Tokyo in Mid June and we were planning on visiting a HB (probably Sat. 15th).

We have been to Bliss Out before and this time we would like to try either 9259 or Sleeping Beauty...we are resident in Japan so we have our residence and health cards. However, we are not sure that our Japanese is good enough for the registration process.

We were wondering if there were any couples/ladies/guys here that could help us out with the registration etc? We’re not sure what will happen when we’re in the club and we are definitely not guaranteeing any play between us, but at least we’ll have someone to talk to etc...

Please send us a message if you can help out...

Thanks

Hi, like @DolceKandP and @SummersLastBreath, my boyfriend and I will be in Tokyo at the end of next week, 21-24 June, and want to try a couple kissa. The only problem is that we don't speak Japanese. We are wondering if there are any Japanese speakers like @Jishin who might be able to come with us as a couple to help us get entry? If we can't get in there we will try Bliss Out but we'd really like to try one of the CKs. Hope to hear from someone out there!

Hi everyone,

We have been lurking in this website for nearly a year and taking advantage of all the great information that has been posted here...thanks to everyone for all your hard work.

We will be visiting Tokyo in Mid June and we were planning on visiting a HB (probably Sat. 15th).

We have been to Bliss Out before and this time we would like to try either 9259 or Sleeping Beauty...we are resident in Japan so we have our residence and health cards. However, we are not sure that our Japanese is good enough for the registration process.

We were wondering if there were any couples/ladies/guys here that could help us out with the registration etc? We’re not sure what will happen when we’re in the club and we are definitely not guaranteeing any play between us, but at least we’ll have someone to talk to etc...

Please send us a message if you can help out...

Thanks
Hi there my gf and I are in Tokyo June 24-26 and looking to meet another couple for a fun evening maybe at a kissa/happening bar. We speak Japanese

Reactions: User#42695