Guest viewing is limited

AF Nonoka @ Asian Feeling

Kageyama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asian Feeling (http://www.asian-feeling.net/castdisp.aspx?id=277)

Date of Encounter:
May 4, 2017

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins, 10,000 yean

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese, Some English

Details of the Encounter:
I had just come out of Happy Hinomaru where I didn't pop, but had a good time anyway, and was thinking, "I'm in Shinjuku, so why not?". I walked on over to Asian Feeling and was greeted not by 1, not 2, but 3 men at the front desk, one of them opened the door for me and that was the last I spoke to him. One asked if Japanese was ok and I said yes. He then asked how I heard about them and I said the internet. While I was choosing my selection, the other man pointed to the powder massage section, and said "Hand Job here, OK" I waved him off, thinking this was a ploy to see if I was just there for a HJ and he said: "No touch, no sexy, ok" which made me think I fucked myself, but I was ok in the end. I chose the oil massage, and was shown a room, told to take off my clothes and put on a towel and wait.

I waited about 2 mins and in walks Nonoka. Nonoka is an amazing girl. She is cute, bright, and open to conversation. Her profile says she knows English, but it is very limited. So we spoke in Japanese and moved on. During the shower she paid extra attention to my butt, balls, and little friend. So I knew she was down, despite what the guy at the front desk said. After showering, she started the massage, and she was good. I never really had gotten massages before, but I could start if they are all this quality. She asked if I wanted soft, medium, or hard pressure, I choose medium and it was great. After about 30 mins on the back she flips me, and messages my legs, then goes into the HJ. I let her do her thing a little bit and then I got bold. I ask if she could CG me (panties on of course), mostly through gestures, but she said no, which was ok, I would have popped faster, but oh well. I then asked if touching was ok, and she also said no. I did however slid my hand around her legs and butt, and when I went too far she chuckled and shook her head so I got the message. After about 15 mins, I thought I wasn't going to pop, but then she found the spot and I told her to speed up. She did and I popped.

After, she cleaned me up and I got dressed, and she walked me to the elevator. Before leaving, the guy at the counter, the one who told me about the HJ, gave me a 1000 yen discount card, so I might have to rush back. I went to the elevator, Nonoka said goodbye, and I left feeling satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nonoka is a great girl. She is strictly HJ (or was for me), but she knows what she is doing. She is also fairly young. She asked me how old I was and she said she was the same age.

@Kageyama - Thanks for your review about Nonoka at Asian Feeling, we appreciate your time and it's always good to hear that things went well.