Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes ¥15,000

Type/Location:
In shop massage parlor

Language Notes:
Survival Japanese along with a translation app for Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided after the other two visits earlier in the week I wanted a massage with a HE. So visited the above shop. Entrance Was quite dark and quiet. Website says that they’re open 24 hours a day. An average size Asian lady answered the door. It appeared that she was the only one there. She had me sit down got me some tea and asked me to look at the menu. I already knew what I wanted from the website but they actually had an additional menu that was not on the site. She introduced herself as Sakura. She referred me to the one that’s not on the website. And found out that it includes part of the massage with her being full nude and touching been allowed roaming all over her body throughout the masse. Sakura I’d say was in her mid to late 20s. After paying the fee she led me to a small partitioned room asked me to undress. Then she led me to the shower area and I was hoping that she would take one with me but did not. Finishes shower and went back to the room. There wasn’t much lighting but still enough to see her face and body. She had me laid face down and started giving me a massage which was very light. Then there’s a lot of teasing started occurring between the butt, balls and the little guy. She pulled her dress up and over her and then took off her panties I knew that little bit more may occur. Through all this we were conversing in survival Japanese and then found out that she was from China so I change my translation app to such but kept giving me a little bit of trouble not picking up her accent. She allowed free roam of her body along with FIV Which she wiggled around making it fell good to her. She started giving me a HJ and I was hoping for a little bit more as she was allowing free roam of touching. She took some oil of a bottle and started a little bit more on the HJ will still allow me to be a free room touching and FIV. I was hoping to DATY but that didn’t happen. I popped from the continuous HJ. She clean me up a little bit and got up and I told her I would like to take a shower and clean up. I followed her that way to the shower and then she cleaned up her self and got dressed. I went back to the room as it was still plenty more time left. She then gave me more of a mediocre massage. I told her she could press a bit harder. Halfway through the massage the doorbell rang and she had to get up and go answer it as there was no other providers in the shop. My guess is that she told them that they would have to come back. Throughout the continual massage she continued to tease around the balls and the little guy but no second pop. Had a little bit of time left and gave her a massage that she enjoyed as well. The alarm went off indicating time was up so I finished up, showering, got dressed gave her a kiss on the cheek and then left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall Rating: 3 out of 5

I say may repeat to see if there is someone else that is better than Sakura though she seems enthusiastic about doing the services, but her massage technique still needs working on. Also by looking at the pictures on the website that’s listed as Sakura it didn’t look too much like her. I did find out that she has been in Japan for five years and massaging for about a year.