May 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes for 10,000y + 5,000y tip for extra service/time

Type/Location:
Akasaka

Language Notes:
Madam speaks Chinese, Japanese, English. Staff speaks Japanese only.

Details of the Encounter:
Was in Tokyo for business. Came here for massage and HE after dinner on a Sunday. Madam at front is Chinese, but speaks some English and Japanese.

There was only one girl working that night. I think her name was Yuyu. Seems to be 30 something. So-so looks, in decent shape (but not skinny), ample breasts, strong arms and fingers. She didn't speak any English, so it was a bit awkward. She was also sneezing and seemed to have a cold or something.

She showed me to room where I got undressed. Then she took me to the shower room to get a "bubble wash," focusing on the torso and legs. She was a bit unsure how far she should go at first, so I spread my legs a bit and let her give attention to my private region.

We came back to the room, where she did light shoulder and neck. She then offered sex for 10,000y. I turned her down, which surprised her. She thought about it and said 5,000y to go topless and another 30 minutes (seemed like a slow night). I said okay and paid her. She took down her top, laid down next to me, and let me fondle her breasts while she gave me a handjob. I was careful to avoid too much contact with her, since as I mentioned earlier, she seemed sick. She did varying speeds at first, but after about 10 minutes, she began to get a bit impatient (can't blame her, since she was using 100% left hand) and did high speed while whispering Japanese and gently moaning in my ear to try to get me to finish. She kept stroking as I busted, gradually slowing down and easing the pressure; it felt really good. She washed me off again then did another hour of massage, which was decent.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good HE, decent hard massage with an upsell. Next time, I probably won't do any extra service.

There appear to be numerous such venues near Akasaka and Akasaka-mitsuke stations. Staffs mostly Chinese or Southeast Asian.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland