Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min., ¥3980

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted to try out one of the oppai pubs after all of Majora's reviews. Kurenai doesn't open until 10am, but their sister shop Oiran is open at 6am! It's a stone's throw away from Ikebukuro's north entrance. The tencho was a middle-aged smartly dressed guy who didn't smile and made sure I could understand and speak some Japanese. I paid the fee and was then shown the line of sinks to clean up. Oiran is literally a mirror maze with all the walls being mirrors. I was told to pick my canned drink from the drink locker then shown to my booth, which had low partitions, a low table, and a bolster pillow across the front. After a few minutes the first girl came, named Ame. She had an average body for a Japanese girl i.e. slim, and I thought she was cute and looked to be in her early twenties. We started off chatting and then I gradually got her to open up and lay down with me. She seemed to be shy but in an attractive way. She really seemed to like me licking her nipples. Of course, before we knew it, her name was announced telling her to go to her next appointment. After another few minutes, #2 came, Rinka. She was a buxom girl who looked Philipina, and was too loud and outgoing, although she did speak English. I'm not into big boobs either. So I tried to make the best of the situation and stay friendly until time was up. #3 was Shin, another Japanese girl, maybe in her late twenties and very cute and a little shy as well. We got along well too. I only regret we didn't start making out earlier. At the end she asked if I wanted to nominate her for ¥1000. It sounded like I could see her again if she hadn't been my third, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know if you can shimei on the fly? After my session I was shown out with a smile on my face.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wow, 2 of the girls were ones you would want to date and take home and meet the parents! Very wholesome and decent. The whole experience was a lot of fun and relaxing. A nice way to practice your Japanese!