Guest viewing is limited

Oiran Ikebukuro - Two Visits

nihonzuki

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://oiran-sexy.com/sp/cast/girls.html (1) Yuna, Chiharu, and Rune (2) Akane and Ririra

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Dropped by.

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min ¥3980 (3 girls), 30 min ¥2600 (2 girls)

Type/Location:
Shop location.

Language Notes:
Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
I had fun at Oiran last year, so I wanted to try again. Both times were early morning around 7:30am. Although they open at 6, there aren't many girls working the early shift. The first time, I was let in without any problem, but the second time I was initially refused. When I asked if it was because they were too busy, another guy came out and asked if a partial session with only two rotations would be okay. I said sure, and was then let in. So it was a combination of there not being enough girls (most of the booths were empty) and making sure I could speak Japanese. From then on, the routine was the same. I put my shoes in a numbered box and was led to the washroom where I brushed my teeth, gargled with mouth wash, washed my hands, and chose my drink from a refrigerator. I was then led to my numbered booth where I waited for my providers. Oiran's interior is dimly lit with lots of mirrors, so even my third time it still seemed like a maze to me. There were about 6 booths in a row in a room, separated by low partitions with a large bolster cushion at the entrance and a low table against the far wall. There may have been multiple rooms since my booth number was 14 one time, but I had the only occupied booth in the room. The girls are directed to their booths using a loud speaker so you know when your girl is coming, what her name is, and when she has to leave.

The first time I had Yuna, 21, Chiharu, 22, and Rune. Yuuna and Rune were both on the plump side, but being in their early twenties, were nice and firm with nice racks. Both were friendly and talkative and let me feel them up and kiss as they straddled me. Chiharu seemed cold and didn't seem interested in playing so I just talked with her.

The second time, I had Akane, 22, a cute schoolgirl type with crooked teeth. She acted shy, but let me kiss her and suck on her tits. She was sweating and seemed to be enjoying it, but didn't talk much. My second girl was Ririra, 28, a taller girl-next-door type who liked to talk and also let me feel her up.

After my sessions were over I got up, walked out, and was led back to the entrance to get my shoes. Overall, it was a fun way to practice my Japanese with some cute, barely clothed girls.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can't beat their before-2pm pricing and their early 6am opening time. Getting in without knowing Japanese may be hard, but the girls said they did get a fair number of foreigners.

Last edited:
Thanks for submitting your review! Appreciate your contributions!

Approved: 6/5/2019