Guest viewing is limited

Boss [Okinawa] (SL) [Okinawa NAHA] Boss, Neo - cute, young, inexperienced, poor fit

https://fuzoku.jp/bossokinawa/

James Meister

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
[Okinawa NAHA] Boss, Neo - cute, young, inexperienced, poor fit

Soapland Name:
Boss

Soapland Provider Name:
Neo

Soapland Website:
https://fuzoku.jp/bossokinawa/girl/22/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min, 260,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I started at Opera, as I had good experiences there a couple of years ago. They didn't appear to have anyone, so they called their sister shop Boss and there was a 20 year old there who looked cute from the 3 pictures on their website. The guy told me she was not able to do matt play, so I selected 60 minutes for 20,000 (later there was a 6000 extension - "encho"). The tencho then walked me over to boss and sent me in.

I confirmed the pictures with the tencho, then went into the waiting room. 5 minutes later I headed to the room. - a side note, the place was deserted.

I go in and the girl is pretty cute, although her voice is a bit rough. Either she is sick or she smokes a lot or she went to a bar and was shouting all night.

We chitchat and she sets up the chair for washing, then into the tub. We continute chatting in Japanese, and I ask her about the matt. She says she can do it but that the time was too short. I really like matt play, so I asked her if we could change. She rang the front and they said yes, but for 6000. Unfortunately, I agreed. Maybe the tencho meant that she just completely sucks at the matt, not that she wouldn't be willing to oblige...

So, chit chat, chit chat, not much progress. No preview on the stool, no preview in the tub, she didn't join me in the tub. This is making out to be another lame experience.

So she sets up the matt, sprays water on it, then puts a towl on the pillow and has me lay down. Super basic back massage, mostly chit chat, then turn over. Simple massage on the front. I ask for oral, and she says nuru nuru tastes bad so she washes things off. She then gives some super lousy french, mostly hands, totally lame.

She then washes me off and sends me to the bed. By this time my disappointment is looming. She uses her hands on me again, I ask for oral and she obliges for 5 seconds and then stops.

She then breaks out the rubber and asks me to be on top. I am ok with that, but I ask for doggy. She looks worried, and says "gently please" (yasashite kudasai), and I agree. She looks great from behind and she feels nice and tight and amazing too, but it is obviously very uncomfortable for her. I gently proceed and very shortly thereafter finish.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I am a bit conflicted. I would never repeat with her for myriad reasons, but if you are looking for someone young and petite and tight and just want to do the deed with someone cute, then she is fine.

If your member is average european size and you don't want to see someone uncomfortable with the deed, then maybe avoid.

If you want someone skilled at their job who can be sexy, then I would avoid her.

She does take foreigners, seems like no problem, I am not sure if that is because I was able to speak basic japanese?

2/5 stars

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Sorry this didn't work out for you.

Thank you for the report.