Open minded couple traveling through Japan

TimTim

TAG Member
Reaction score
After lurking this great forum, decided to create an account and share my experience and hopefully use the knowledge of the community even more 😇

We're a happily married Dutch couple (37/38) who a few times a year play with others (mostly couples, but sometimes a single guy).

On our travels we have a tradition that we enjoy some paid pleasure as well.

Nowadays we travel with our little one, so playing together with others on vacations is a bit troublesome. But! This trip (we're in Japan for 2 months) my sister comes to visit. So she might be able to babysit and give us the chance and explore the naughty nightlife of Tokyo together!

A swingers club would normally be the best choice, but what we've read about the clubs in Tokyo doesn't sound really exciting (we might be spoiled with all the huge clubs in The Netherlands).

We're now thinking of spending a few hours in a love hotel and maybe hiring a girl to play with us (can also be for just an erotic massage). But so far it doesn't look very easy, since we both only speak a few words Japanese.

So if you guys have any ideas for a nice and naughty night out. Please let us know! 😘

Reactions: Tabunhentai
After lurking this great forum, decided to create an account and share my experience and hopefully use the knowledge of the community even more 😇

We're a happily married Dutch couple (37/38) who a few times a year play with others (mostly couples, but sometimes a single guy).

On our travels we have a tradition that we enjoy some paid pleasure as well.

Nowadays we travel with our little one, so playing together with others on vacations is a bit troublesome. But! This trip (we're in Japan for 2 months) my sister comes to visit. So she might be able to babysit and give us the chance and explore the naughty nightlife of Tokyo together!

A swingers club would normally be the best choice, but what we've read about the clubs in Tokyo doesn't sound really exciting (we might be spoiled with all the huge clubs in The Netherlands).

We're now thinking of spending a few hours in a love hotel and maybe hiring a girl to play with us (can also be for just an erotic massage). But so far it doesn't look very easy, since we both only speak a few words Japanese.

So if you guys have any ideas for a nice and naughty night out. Please let us know! 😘
I’d contact the lovely indies here on TAG like @Alice and others if I were you. No Japanese needed.

Hey there. Athletic laid back American businessman in Tokyo. DM me if interested.