Guest viewing is limited

Paters review

watchinforfun

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I first learned of Paters from this forum. So decided to give my own review of it and share my experience signing up and using it. I won't give the website it's easiest enough to find.

First my language ability zero written Japanese, very basics Japanese, can understand more than I speak. I used Google translate throughout the whole process.

The sign up process:

Went through the website pretty easy sign up to be honest. Normal dating type style but in Japanese. There were some issues where when translated options weren't selectable. Just had to take a picture translate it then make the selection. Paid for the 3 months options didn't do the gold option. My profile was pretty basic.I stated I was newcomer to Japan and was American using a translation app. No picture as well

Matching process:
So it kinda has a tinder feel. You get a list of options you choose to like them. Then if they like you it's match and you can start talking. So within an hour had a ton of likes One of the features I liked is you can see how many likes a girl has sent. So you know the business girls versus the more real girls. So started matching with a bunch of girls. Went to sleep woke up with me 12 plus messages from my matches.

Picking the date:

So this where experience comes in also personality and approach. Also the point where your millage may very. This is also where I do agree there might be some ringers on the site. That or girls who work in shops that supplement shop work with this site. Basically had a bunch of girls (business girls)who wanted to meet for a meal then adult date. They were upfront with asking for money for am adult date. Had a second type who didn't have pictures (some did have pictures but more rare) and wanted to speak first and and meet for a meal (Amuetur girls). A few of the Amuetur girls did have pictures. But most didn't. But most girls with pictures where business girls all about meeting adult date . Also almost every single picture is heavily filtered but that's normal for Japanese women.

So I picked 4 girls and made dates two from the first group and two from the second. Ill write about one girl from each

The girls:

Aachan (amautuer girl)

very beautiful Japanese young lady about 23 worked at a clothing store. She didn't have a picture and didn't ask for money for adult dating. We had a decent lunch made her laugh a few times. Asked if she wanted to go to a couples hotel at the end of the date. I have learned saying love hotel is kinda really forward for some girls. A couples hotel sounds much more polite. She agreed and asked if I would be willing to compensate her. Of course I would the damage was about 60k including dinner. I had pretty decent time in the hotel. We ended up spending like 4 hours at the hotel between talking and having fun. Thank god didn't use the vip rooms.After the hotel she asked when we could meet again and we made arrangements.

Meu(business girl)

She was one of the forward types was more about adult dating and confirmed the ahead of time 20k for lunch 60k for adult dating. Decent looking matched her pictures.This date was exactly like what others mentioned she didn't really want to be there and was all about getting it done. Tried to have a conversations but very basic. Also she didn't want to talk any information about herself before hand. Wasn't a bad experience but with her it was all businesses. Like going to pure business saloon. Kept her contact and said I would call her when I needed her for adult date only no lunch. She said ok.

The good the bad, and thoughts:

The site and app where easy to use. There are ton of choices for girls. Super easy to arrange dates. Very likely to meet true amateur girls who are doing this part time and don't want anyone to know. Will take time and wading through the fluff to find them. But on the other hand you can organize a date litterly within a day. Little higher cost than shops but if they agree to adult date. The full sex is always on the menu without extra it's in the cost. As you saw I had 4 dates lined up within 24 hours. My thoughts are your mileage may vary based on your approach and style also what your truly looking for.

If you don't know how to talk and approach girls this app won't work for you. Even the first type of girl who was upfront about money for am adult date may be turned off. If you don't speak Japanese, you need to know how to keep a conversation going using a translating app which is a skill within itself. Also learned line is the best for communication with their auto translate feature she writes in Japanese I see it in English. I write in English she sees it in japanese without having to use a translating app.

The bad your gonna spend time looking for a real sugar baby and someone who isn't maybe a shop worker or business girl. Other than that I really didn't have any bad experiences with it.

Update:

Pater also has a reservation feature where girls put a time and date an location and budget for when and what type of date they want.You can also advertise a time and a date. Girls can message you and accept your offer.

Last edited:
Good review.

IMO, you need the lunch or dinner to lubricate the woman, and also as a filter to weed out pros. To work as a pro filter, it needs to be cheap enough that the pros wouldn't want to do it. 5-10k is about right.

Also I think you could bring down your sex budget to 40 or even 30k and still get dates with good-looking women, though it might take more time and effort. You saw how quickly they moved at 60k.

Reactions: Snuggles
Good review.

IMO, you need the lunch or dinner to lubricate the woman, and also as a filter to weed out pros. To work as a pro filter, it needs to be cheap enough that the pros wouldn't want to do it. 5-10k is about right.

Also I think you could bring down your sex budget to 40 or even 30k and still get dates with good-looking women, though it might take more time and effort. You saw how quickly they moved at 60k.
I fully agree still learning the ropes. But with the exchange rate I feel completely comfortable at those numbers. Though that's a good idea for the meal cost. I do think it's interesting how they separate the meal and the "adult" dating portions. Gives them an out but also gets them dinner. Lol had one who said she wanted to be paid for dinner but not for sex. But of course she needed three or four dates to be comfortable. Honestly after discovering later. I see no need to use everything else.

Can someone add a link to Paters, I cant find it in the app store

I think some are confusing Paters with the lower end of the market. Paters is high end and an advanced game. You may find one or two nice and kind ladies but the majority are saavy sharks. (No I don’t mean agency pros like you see in the dregs of the SB market.) I am talking 港区女子 in all the good and bad aspects of the label. At best they will ignore you if you don’t appear to know what you are doing or you appear to not have the means to play the game. Or also they make fleece you to no end if you are a gullible target. Play at your own risk.

I think some are confusing Paters with the lower end of the market. Paters is high end and an advanced game. You may find one or two nice and kind ladies but the majority are saavy sharks. (No I don’t mean agency pros like you see in the dregs of the SB market.) I am talking 港区女子 in all the good and bad aspects of the label. At best they will ignore you if you don’t appear to know what you are doing or you appear to not have the means to play the game. Or also they make fleece you to no end if you are a gullible target. Play at your own risk.
The wise one has spoken at last.

I have seen @CharlieSimms used the app IRL. I can tell the girls know how to maximize their own benefits while minimizing their risk.

I have yet to thank you for showing me the ropes.

I don't think I have enough skills and resources to play this Paters game just yet.

Reactions: Hughty and Alice
Honestly that's not the vibe I get form Paters for me it has been easier than tinder or bumble. Sure I could maybe find something less expensive on other apps or negotiate harder but I don't. I just know I can log on to paters this morning and have a date this afternoon. Also 3 JAV stars for about 60k each hell haven't paid over 60k yet got an adult date for as low as 30k. With your standard delivery health for high end girls running 90k to 140k for the same type of girls. Meeting on Paters it's easy for me.

The wise one has spoken at last.

I have seen @CharlieSimms used the app IRL. I can tell the girls know how to maximize their own benefits while minimizing their risk.

I have yet to thank you for showing me the ropes.

I don't think I have enough skills and resources to play this Paters game just yet.
Yes I have used Paters quite a lot over many years . And know many girls from other sources/places who also use Paters. Yeah I know some that will be ok in the end at the 60k range (which is still higher range than the lower end apps) - but generally they are not at the higher end of the spectrum in terms of spec. 30k raises a lot of questions. 100k is the standard ask - and is a hard point of pride for many many especially the 港区女子 types I referenced earlier. In any event it’s not an efficient place for bargain shopping. As long as you are not naive and have solid communication skills, skills is less an issue than resources I would say. I am not discouraging anyone from trying it - I just want to distinguish that it is different from many of the lower end SB apps that get referenced on this site.

Wrt the other post, Tinder and Bumble are dating apps. Not SB apps. Apples and oranges. Of course Paters will be easier to secure a date if you are putting decent money behind an offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airnest
What "lower end" apps are you talking about? I don't get the impression that Paters is more "upmarket" than, say, SugarDaddy. It seems like it's the same pool of women on all of these sites, since it's free for them to join and the barrier to entry for men is about the same.

PCMAX etc. I have never used SD. And the girls I know who are on Paters don’t use SD. Of course I don’t know all the girls on Paters so it’s a limited sample size.

PCMAX etc. I have never used SD. And the girls I know who are on Paters don’t use SD. Of course I don’t know all the girls on Paters so it’s a limited sample size.
They may not admit it, but it's a lot of the same SBs on both Paters and SD. I know because I see familiar faces from one on the other.

Isn't PCMAX a "general purpose" dating site that just happens to have a lot of working girls?

They may not admit it, but it's a lot of the same SBs on both Paters and SD. I know because I see familiar faces from one on the other.

Isn't PCMAX a "general purpose" dating site that just happens to have a lot of working girls?

PCMAX is a dodgy, chaotic mess. I would be really surprised if any traditional “dating” goes on there. You would have to sort through hundreds of agency and sakura profiles to get to the one or 2 potentials for something like that. And probably those 1 or 2 are getting tons of incoming messages making the average joe’s odds next to impossible.

IMG_0460.jpeg

Reactions: TitsMcGee